Incredible Sportfishing,,,,Life in South Texas,,,On the beach...Unbelievable Fishing

Snody

Maker of Fine Knives & Leather Goods
Thanks for visiting the Snody Enterprises Forum..

The Snody Ranch is located on the Gulf of Mexico and we take our fishing game pretty seriously..

Team Snody....

We have a new fishing shirt that will be introduced soon..

Redfish, Speckled Trout, Sand Trout, Drum, Cobia, Flounder, Pompano, Sheep Head,,,,our bays our loaded with fish.

Texas passed strict legislation regarding commercial fishing about ten years ago and the result is an incredible recreational fishery...

Head out in the Gulf and its really on... Red Snapper. Grouper, Shark, Dorado etc, etc, etc,,,,

I need to get my boy Placasador in here and share some knowledge..

This is the fishing thread....

If you like to fish,, tell us about it.

I am lucky to live the life of a pimp within walking distance of the beach but I would fish in a bar ditch if that was the only water around,

Catfish and Crappie or Mahi and Mackeral its all good.

I used to work the lakes of Mississippi for Blue Gill all the way up to Wyoming for Trout..

Now my game is Salt Water...

Lets see some some fish pictures..

Lets hear some fish stories..

Get my boy Ultrareef to post some underwater images.

Thanks for supporting the forum..

Got an empty freezer, ready for some fish. Rig diving and spearfishing are pretty big around here also. :)

a11b77b7.jpg

9b03e5dd.jpg

no underwater pics. I do fish on a blue moon. This pic is from a quick trip on strawberry reservoir up a canyon in Utah. It was my kid's first camping and fishing trip.

meghan_fish_2007042.jpg

BigFish_2007042.jpg

CaptainJack_2007042.jpg

no underwater pics. I do fish on a blue moon. This pic is from a quick trip on strawberry reservoir up a canyon in Utah. It was my kid's first camping and fishing trip.

meghan_fish_2007042.jpg

BigFish_2007042.jpg

CaptainJack_2007042.jpg

Great pics, thanks for posting. :D

Awesome pics of those trout. I miss fishing up north.

Got an empty freezer, ready for some fish. Rig diving and spearfishing are pretty big around here also. :)

a11b77b7.jpg

9b03e5dd.jpg

Dude, those are awesome pics...

I am having a hard time not going to the beach today,,

Holler

CaptainJack_2007042.jpg

Thats a Priceless Photo right there,

Thanks for posting that,,,

Makes me want to cut work today and take my 3.5 year old fishing,

Thanks....

Hey Mike, NIce place ya got here. :thumbup:

No Salt, No beach..Just River and Salmon up Here in British Columbia where some of your nicest knives call home :D. :thumbup:

2481482872_af7362d104_o.jpg

3424201882_568530e4d5_o.jpg

Hey Mike, NIce place ya got here. :thumbup:

No Salt, No beach..Just River and Salmon up Here in British Columbia where some of your nicest knives call home :D. :thumbup:

2481482872_af7362d104_o.jpg

3424201882_568530e4d5_o.jpg

Great to see you here my Old Friend,,,,

Those are outrageous photographs you posted....

Smoked Salmon..Off the Hook!!

Thanks for all your Support over the years....

Much Respect from your boy down here in the Dirty South...

Talk to you soon...

+1 for South Texas fishing. I live less than 10 minutes drive from the coast and love it.

...though I tend to prefer inshore fishing/wading for redfish and trout as opposed to all that deep sea nonsense. :p

+1 for South Texas fishing. I live less than 10 minutes drive from the coast and love it.

...though I tend to prefer inshore fishing/wading for redfish and trout as opposed to all that deep sea nonsense. :p

What up Neighbor??

Thanks for the post...

I have to agree regarding the inshore water....

Thats just my game.....

We like that skinny water down here in Corpus Christi.

Your right about the Redfish and Trout,,,its about to explode here in a few days,,,

Good fishing.,,,dont step on a stingray and holler if you get down to the 361,,,

Thanks for spending time in the New Forum..

What up Neighbor??

Thanks for the post...

I have to agree regarding the inshore water....

Thats just my game.....

We like that skinny water down here in Corpus Christi.

Your right about the Redfish and Trout,,,its about to explode here in a few days,,,

Good fishing.,,,dont step on a stingray and holler if you get down to the 361,,,

Thanks for spending time in the New Forum..
Yea, I'm up more towards the Houston area myself.

Though I typically stay between Anahuac and Texas City for fishing, I've got an uncle who makes a trip down to the CC area every year or two for the fishing. Personally, I've only been down that way once, but I had a blast fighting a couple small shark. :thumbup:

Do y'all have a retail shop down that way... or just deal over the internet for the most part?

I love to fish! I wish I could come hang out down in your neck of the woods, it sounds awesome. When I was in grad school, I used to fish every day. Lakes, ponds and rivers mostly. I'm a bass man. My family has a farm in West Virginia and we have 2 lakes and several ponds that are all stocked with bass and catfish (and a couple pike, to keep things interesting). Sadly, I haven't even dipped a line in almost three years. I moved to the ATL and have been working my tail off ever since, and never even see the water any more. Just a desk.

Hey Mr. Mike,
Nice forum, glad to see you here. I went fishing last week while on vacation in Key West, FL. I went out on one of those cheap charter boats, and all I got for it was about 3 four inch bait fish. But, got a good tan and a few beers and was on the water, so I'm not bitch'n :p.

I still have my 425 gravitator and carry it all the time... good knife and too bad BM discontinued it.

Good luck,
Chris

bob7

I love to fish! I wish I could come hang out down in your neck of the woods, it sounds awesome. When I was in grad school, I used to fish every day. Lakes, ponds and rivers mostly. I'm a bass man. My family has a farm in West Virginia and we have 2 lakes and several ponds that are all stocked with bass and catfish (and a couple pike, to keep things interesting). Sadly, I haven't even dipped a line in almost three years. I moved to the ATL and have been working my tail off ever since, and never even see the water any more. Just a desk.

Man, I hear you.

I worked in Hurricane WV a few years and the ATL a couple years...man it was hot in Atlanta...

I enjoyed to Bass Pro Shop and great restaurants but I liked WV for the fishing and hunting and biscuits and gravy..

Hey Mr. Mike,
Nice forum, glad to see you here. I went fishing last week while on vacation in Key West, FL. I went out on one of those cheap charter boats, and all I got for it was about 3 four inch bait fish. But, got a good tan and a few beers and was on the water, so I'm not bitch'n :p.

I still have my 425 gravitator and carry it all the time... good knife and too bad BM discontinued it.

Good luck,
Chris

bob7

Thanks Friend...

Much Appreciated...

Thanks for carrying a Snody Design, I really appreciate the Support.

Have a great week.

These days, I fish mostly out of a kayak. Here are two "pimped-out" yaks. Still need fuzzy dice though.

YaK.jpg

Pamlico.jpg

Wow! Those kayaks are off the hook......thanks for posting.

This is Padre Island Sea Shore about 40 miles north of Corpus Christi.

NoviodeEmmaKarina.jpg

Back