INDY 1500 Who's Going.....

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
So who is planning on going to the INFY ;) 1500 this weekend?

If you are going when do you expect to go?

I should be there Saturday Afternoon only for a couple of hours, but hopefully it will be long enough to see some other forumites and see some nice INFI.

Anyone else?

Are you bringing anything along? ;):D:D

I'll be there on Saturday but I'm not sure when. I gotta pick up a Desert SK and I'd let to get a round or two of sporting clays in that day so I'll probably be there early.

I'll be there all day Saturday. Long enough to see everything and everyone; and to pick up some nice INFI. Gotta see Blade Babe in those Daisy Dukes! :D

Definitely. I'll be there all 3 days. Going to expand my INFI USER collection. Eric, you bringing a camera?
Bob

Originally posted by flatlander
Eric, you bringing a camera?

I'll bring my camera, but I don't know if they'll let me stay with it if they see me. Camera's aren't allowed are they?

I plan on being there in the afternoon on Saturday. Just hoping everything stays quiet on the home front until I have to leave. Eric, you could always take it along and get some pics outside of the building. I bet they wouldn't have a problem with that, but I could be wrong.

I will try and bring it in and get a few of the Busse Table at least. They shouldn't have much of a problem as long as I'm just taking pics of knives and people :D:D

Hey is anyone taking any trading Fodder ;):D:D

I might have some pieces I'd let go of if anyone is bringing some of their stuff along

Originally posted by Eric Isaacson
Hey is anyone taking any trading Fodder ;):D:D

I might have some pieces I'd let go of if anyone is bringing some of their stuff along

Yeah, I have a couple of Mofos and a few Mojos and...yeah right!!!!!!!!!! I just traded you the only thing I wasn't keen on keeping man. Which is ok because her paycheck is direct deposited in my account any way. Take good care of my wife man. :D

Hey is anyone taking any trading Fodder

What do you want?
I can bring it.

AA's, PBF's, Proto's, Variants, DF, Mojo's, Mofo's, Uncle Mofo's,
5/16 SH Badger Variant, AD's, SHBM's, 5/16 Satin MS, SJLE, Urgent Fury, Basic 5 w/Penitrator tip, Wedding Knife etc...etc...Bring lots O' cash :)

Originally posted by 1whobuys
What do you want?
I can bring it.

AA's, PBF's, Proto's, Variants, DF, Mojo's, Mofo's, Uncle Mofo's,
5/16 SH Badger Variant, AD's, SHBM's, 5/16 Satin MS, SJLE, Urgent Fury, Basic 5 w/Penitrator tip, Wedding Knife etc...etc...Bring lots O' cash :)

OH, OH, OH! The Wedding Knife? Bring it Chuck, I have to see that up close and personal!

this one...:)
attachment.php

Hey DN, Tell us about the Clips on these;)
BTW...the Wedding Knife is the top one:)
That Mike Guy....The 2nd one is the knife from Ebay :)

Back