INFICoot and Bandicoot same size?

are the INFICoot the same size as the bandicoot? when can I order a INFIcoot? I didn't see one on the website.

Indeed the Bandicoot and INFIcoot are the same size. I just got my Bandicoot today and the first thing I did was grab the INFIcoot and compare them. As to where you can get an INFIcoot. Well, it was a mistake that they used INFI on a small run. It was offered as a one time thing. Maybe you can find one used but I doubt any of these rats around here are parting with theirs. :D
Just get the regular coot. Neat lil knife. I'm gonna commence the beat down on mine this weekend and I'm sure I will be nothing but happy with the SR101.
Hope this answers your question.
Hope you stay with us for future discussions.

pretty much what Para said. Both same size diff steel.

Don't think you're getting shorted by getting the SR101 model. GReat knife for many purposes. Been using mine for fishing chores lately. Hard to beat.

Edited to add - Here's a couple pics I had to show size:

inficoot1.jpg

inficoot3.jpg

dave

its a one time thing only!? No~~ I'm going to run out and cry:yawn:

why can't we have another sell on this?

Because, unfortunately, Jennifer probably couldn't convince Jerry that it happened a second time "just by accident." Not that I'm entirely sure she convinced him the first time... :D

Maybe SRK will "accidentally" use some of that big pile of D2 that Jerry is trying to unload on a Howler or a Coot.;)

Back