• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Infidel now sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put it up for trade and there's not much interest, so why not just sell it and buy something I like now when I find it? It's a user, and it shows on the handles, but it has a brand new blade from Benchmade. Not used since I got the new blade, just broken in and played with. Put a little of my own thin oil in, and the action is great. Just a little too hard of a pull for me.

Handles have standard wear. Coating wear on the edges, a little wear on the slide button, and scratches on the clip and handle marks under the clip. All standard user wear. More detailed pictures available.

I'm asking $300 shipped. Money order preferred, checks acceptable (shipping after funds clear). No PayPal (I don't use them). Note that money orders give you the protection of mail fraud (federal offense). I am also open to trades, PE D/A autos preferred, anything left friendly will be considered, not opposed to trading down with cash to make the difference. No multiples, no fixed blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back