Insingo comparison, Inkosi vs. Sebenza

Could someone please post a comparison to the Insingo blade in a Large Inkosi side by side with a Large 31 Sebenza? Do they have the same exact blade shape (the Inkosi seems to my eye to have the slightest hook in the front 1/4).

If this has been discussed, please link me to the thread.

Thanks

I believe the Inkosi is more curved while the Sebenza is more wharnie-like. I would love to see a picture side by side. For now I have found this video while researching which model to go with myself, might be of interest to you.

I won't be any help. I like both.
The correct answer is both haha. Honestly it’s a what am I feeling that day kind of question. As Blues Blues said I also enjoy both!

Hmm yes but for a large insingo it would make sense to go all out for a micarta would it not?

After seeing this thread it just confirms that the Insingo and the design of the Inkosi just matches my preferences perfectly. Seems like there is in fact more of a slight curve to the belly on the Inkosi. While it does seem that the Sebenza would cut better not only due to the bladestock being thinner but the grind being taller, with of course more of a hollow grind which I would assume would mean thinner behind the edge.

I’ve been known to be somewhat stupid at times so I think the beefier Inkosi blade would survive me better. 🤣

Inbred ones, no less.

inbreeding.jpg

Back