Inspired by 300

I saw the movie Friday P.M. Massive cool. If you haven't read " Gates Of Fire" by Stephen Pressfield you should get a copy to hear much detail on those Spartan cats. I couldn't help feeling that I was watching our Marines fighting the B.G.'s. Semper Fi !

you never seem to stop impressing me(and everyone else)

Excellent design!!!!

You rock!!!

let's just hope you are wearing more than a leather speedo like the guys in the movie....

Can you package it and send it to me.....no really. :D

Went to see the movie 300 at the earliest I could on friday. Well after watching that I had waaaaaaaaay too much testosterone in my system and it flowed while I was in my shop :) Here's the end result! 21 1/4 overall with a 14 3/4 blade. Scales are jade green G10. If any Persian army comes asking questions I got the answer!!!!! :D

That movie was great. You did a very nice rendition of the short swords the Spartan's used.:thumbup: You could also take out some Org's and Trolls as well. ;) :D

This one is a 1 of a kind.........so far. If I decide to sell it or make more I will post em in the FS forums :)

Jeez, that thing looks awesome! Testosterone dripping right off it. I heard the movie was a little.... um... homoerotic, but maybe I'll go see it today.

You guys are killing me.:(
Pehaps for some bad wills from my Firefox, I can't see the images.
For the love of the knifedoom, could one of the you good souls post the pictures on the forum, or even on/from another host? :D
Thank you in advance.
Geraldo

very nice knife !!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

chiro what is the knife in your avatar by chance?

Jeez, that thing looks awesome! Testosterone dripping right off it. I heard the movie was a little.... um... homoerotic, but maybe I'll go see it today.

That has got to be the most stupid thing I have read. Slap the person who said/wrote that.

Bill,

That is an incredible blade......keep us posted on the production version of these!!!

Gravelface, think about it. A bunch of greased up over-muscled guys in their underwear... I see you think it was the greatest movie ever. Hmmm... wonder what that means... ;) HAHA!

Back