• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Interframe, Malachite, CPM154

Doctor Pattern Slipjoint Interframe

I am offering the following for sale:
Features:
Banded Malachite Recon Stone Inlays
Heat Treated 416 S.S. Polished Integral Frames
Milled/ Relieved Frames
Stainless Steel Pins
Hand Finished Satin 154CPM Clip, Hollow Ground W/Flat Ground Edge 60RC
"Vine and Leaf" pattern engraved on edges of frames
Backspring Is Flush In The Open, Closed, And Half Stop positions,
3 1/8" Closed 5 3/4" Open--This Is A Great Carry Size (Black Slip Pouch Included)

All my cutlery is "Sole Authorship" (I do all work including heat treating, engraving and embellishments). and I Stand Behind All My Work.

SOLD $275.00 USPS First Class Shipping Included (Sorry No International Sales or Shipping). Just say "I'll Take It" here, PM or E-mail if you would like to purchase.
Payment Terms: I accept Check, Money Order, Cashiers Check and PayPal.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

I Sincerely Do Appreciate You Taking The Time To Viewing My Item.
Mike

It is the BUYERS RESPONSIBILITY, NOT THE SELLER,To Asertain All The Local, State and Federal Laws Pertaining To The Use, Purchase And Posession. ABSOLUTELY NO SALE WILL BE MADE TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 21.
HPIM3881W3.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there.

What e-mail address should I send a message, to get in contact with you ?... I've tried, but no response so far...

Thanks and sorry for being a bit off topic...

That's a great looking piece! I can't quite figure out the angle of the picture, which shows off the file work, that is second from the bottom. Is that the spine of the knife with the backspring removed?

Hello Woodgood,

Second pic from bottom is of engraving on back edges. Spring is not removed just reflection of lighting.
Mike

Hello Todd, Thanks for comment. The Interframes are a challenge but I sure do like them.
Rosh, I posted a reply to your thread in GB & U.
Mike

Back