• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Introducing NYFESTYLE.com

Thinking about backspacers and other items... A titanium scale with inlay would most likely be a possible candidate.

Order placed!

That polished Ti with flush CF inlay is impressive. I can picture a 0770 with full Ti scales on both sides, with a raised CF inlay. Ooohhh. Subscribed!

I'm about to place an order and can't decide between smooth, top jimping, full jimping back spacer.

The black full jimping back spacer looks great with the Carbon inlay scale, but I'm not sure about the looks of the full orange with full carbon scale.

Does it really add that much traction?

Received the scale and plain black backspacer yesterday. Fits perfectly and great finishing! Now that I see the backspacer, I wish I would've gotten the full jimping.

I like the attention to detail, like the metal washer for ball bearings. I also like the included Torx 7 screws as opposed to the factory Torx 6; Torx 7 is the same as the pivot.

Thank you thank you.

If you can, PM me. I can swap the backspacer for you. No problem.

Cheers

Chris
Received the scale and plain black backspacer yesterday. Fits perfectly and great finishing! Now that I see the backspacer, I wish I would've gotten the full jimping.

I like the attention to detail, like the metal washer for ball bearings. I also like the included Torx 7 screws as opposed to the factory Torx 6; Torx 7 is the same as the pivot.

Is that a ti clip on your ZT0450? Could I get a side view of it? Do you plan to sell them?

I'll ship the full jimping backspacer on Monday via First Class Mail. If you can send the other one back, we'll call it a day!

Cheers

Chris

I just emailed you about that. Outstanding service no doubt! I'll get it in the mail on Monday, as well.

I'm really stoked about your new company and the possibilities!

i guess the handle need some improvement,just afraid that it will slip away when used:D
Hey Gang

Nyfestyle.com is a California based shop specializing in custom knife parts for your lifestyle.

Our first offerings are some products for the popular Zero Tolerance ZT-0450.

We offer:

CNC machined Carbon Fiber Handle - $69.96

CNC Machined G10 backspacers. - $15.95

Please check out our site and let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

http://www.nyfestyle.com

OlDHjVR.jpg

Y9aThWD.jpg

VNG4KwT.jpg

64WLRkv.jpg

hBmmaYV.jpg

BwV8g3Z.jpg

2OWAtTh.jpg

p6w2pPw.jpg

3ih1eJk.jpg

i guess the handle need some improvement,just afraid that it will slip away when used:D

Although the CF has a topcoat, it's probably the same "slippability" as the plain titanium handle of the original. We also offer it in a blasted or sanded finish for those who are concerned about the texture.

Recieved mine today, and I love how it looks and feels. Actually seems more grippy than the original Ti scale. Was a bit of a stinker for me swapping it out, but I finally got it and recentered the blade just fine.

20909494550_e77e90c982_b.jpg

20909686658_c154812249_b.jpg

Back