Introducing the Sebenza 31! (21 Is Being Discontinued)

Wow....Honestly it’s a shocker that the 21 is being discontinued....and quite disappointing. Not a fan of the ceramic lock as I have had them close on my fingers multiple times causing some nice deep cuts with the zaans that I had. Just don’t trust them. My 25 has been okay, but I no longer carry it.

The only positive I like is the annual style wood inlays.

At least there are tons of 21’s out there to purchase....lol. Smh

Sounds like that Zaan was damaged or defective, and needed a trip to the mothership.

Current CGG designs will carry over to the 31. Just like the Freedom, Acoustic, Straight Ahead and Retro of 2008, it'll be possible to have one design on 2 models. Remind me to order another Lunar Landing. ;)

There was some subtle relief where the lanyard exits the rear of the knife which was a nice touch. Only saw it for a split second.

I have watched the video from tim on Facebook.
its is very interesting and it clarifies the concept of this evolution.
Looks like a good move

There was some subtle relief where the lanyard exits the rear of the knife which was a nice touch. Only saw it for a split second.

That does look nice, along with the small changes in the chamfering all around.

Tim said cabachons can still be had. What's going to be cool from a graphics perspective is that any stones are no longer locked in one place.
That is very cool. I had to pull over the car when I saw the post. Will both small and large be available for order this Friday?

And lunar landing will or won’t be available on the 31?

Do you like movies about gladiators? ;)

That is very cool. I had to pull over the car when I saw the post. Will both small and large be available for order this Friday?

And lunar landing will or won’t be available on the 31?

Do you like movies about gladiators? ;)

Both sizes will be available to order. CGG's too.

Not into movies at all.

I do not want to say anything to discredit the 21 as it is an icon. My preference has always leaned toward the Inkosi and now that I have an Umnumzaan it is my favorite. I've been considering a 21 to have in the collection and this may put me over the edge BUT I think a 31 is definitely a must buy for me.

Back