Photos Introducing.....The Starbingo!

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
If you ever wondered what a Wilson Combat Insingo Starbenza would look like....

She'd look kinda like this...

Actually...EXACTLY like this! ;)

Here she is with just the Insingo blade + pivot + washers from my small Mic. Singy dropped in:
6BuhZSX.jpg

n6oSGLb.jpg

n1P0rdJ.jpg

PERFECT fit all around...did you expect any less? :rolleyes:
9jN3NVz.jpg

zkABeZi.jpg

Here she is wearing her BOOMER CF backspacer...equally PERFECT specs. :thumbsup: :
ZBPQnnN.jpg

LOp7CL7.jpg

BmQK19Q.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you sir...

Last of the Breed
...Louis L'Amour...

it was suggested by a Busse brother and I'll suggest it also if you love survival, man-on-the-run type novels...even got a few nice blade usages written in!

here's mach-5's post that got me hooked and prompted me to buy the book:

My dad recommended Louis L'amour's Last of the Breed about 15 yrs ago, but I am just getting around to reading it, and I think most of you guys would love it. It tells the tale of an American Air Force test pilot who was captured by Cold War era Soviets, and placed in a prison camp in Siberia. The thing is, the pilot, named Mac, was raised as a Sioux Indian an is an exceptional athlete with exceptional survival skills. He escapes, but has to survive and cross the freezing Siberian wilderness using his primative survival skills. To make matters worse, Soviets hire a native Siberian Yakut (counterpart to native americans), named Alekhin to track him down, so it becomes a native vs native contest for survival.
The following quote describes the Yakut's thoughts as he tracks the American who had stealthily stolen some supplies from a remote Russian mining camp.

"Alekhin (the Russian Yakut) did not often smile, but now he knew not only the American's direction but something of the kind of man he was. He had stolen food so cleverly that Vanyushin had not realized. (stealing) The knife had been his only false move, but that was a necessity. A man can survive with a knife. A really good man needs nothing else."

Back