Introducing the Zero Tolerance 0801

Do Want!
I LOVE Ti frame locks. Well done ZT.

-Tony
+1, AND a flipper, AND a steel insert too! And it will be a production blade, which means EVERYONE gets one(or more), yay! And the scale work is awesome, totally dig the machining, looking forward to holding this puppy!!!! I tried to think of something I would change (other than when it hits the streets ;)), and I couldn't. I think this is gonna be a grand slam for ZT, maybe even more so than the 560? It is so sexy!

Does anyone know if there is a side-by-side picture of the 801 open with a 560/561 out there? I would love to see how the 801 compares to the 560.

pre-order just put in for the 0801, my most anticipated knife of 2013! Under $200 at a popular knife website. Can't wait to get ahold of this sweet baby!!

My only concern is weight. I suspect the 0801 will be too heavy for me to EDC. (I work in an office and I like to EDC folders that weigh less than 4 ounces.) But I put in a pre-order anyway.

I hope it's heavy!

Word is it will come in around 5.0 to 5.5 ounces. If that's not heavy enough, try this:

62NX_2.jpg

:)

Last edited:
I'm glad to see they are using a steel insert on this model. This may be the most anticipated knife of 2013 for me. Pre-order is in!

The stainless is very pretty but at the moment its looking like the production version will be black pivot.

Pre Order in place.

Has the color of the pivot screw been determined yet?

I sure hope its SSTL, not black.....

Last edited:
I want to preorder this and others, but I'm keeping things open for the 0888MAX since its not production. This new line up is quite impressive. And to think Blade Show is coming up fast, and KAI ZT has yet to reveal the ace up its sleeve. 0999 maybe?:D

Back