irony (cleaverambit)

A few months back I asked on this forum (the bladeforums general forum IIRC) if anyone knew the maker of a cleaver shaped karambit. I ran across a website that made cleaver shaped tactical knives a few years back. I got quite a few responses, but none that rang the bell of what I remember seeing on that website those few years ago. Tonight I browsed part of bladeforums that I usually don't browse and came across MT Knives. Turns out the maker was right under my nose, because it was Mark Terrell's cleavers that I remember seeing.

I'm glad to have finally found the maker of said knife. I've been looking for months trying to retrace my internet steps on how I came across this unique knife. Now, I just need to decide on a cleaverambit or a 2FC. :D

Hey bud, glad you found me.

I'm not actively making the 2fc any more, but there's a few around (Ren may have one he'd sell, but I'm not sure).....

On the Cleaverambits, I did like 10 of them last fall, and I know they sold out pretty fast. Blade Art had them last I knew.....

I probably won't do a Cleaverambit run for a little while b/c of the other stuff I have in the pipeline....

MT

Back