• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Recommendation? Is KnivesShipFree a reliable source?

All,

please feel free to move my thread if this is the wrong place to post it.

My question: Is KnivesShipFree a reliable source to order a knife online?

The reasons I ask:
I am looking for a CRK Small Sebenza 21 with the satin finished drop point blade and dark wood inlays and I didn’t find such a knife anywhere else in stock (I understand it has been discontinued).
As the cost of this knife means serious money I want to be sure that I buy from a reliable source.
As I am living in Mexico it is important for me to get a good knife and source as a potential return of problem in the process means a lot of hassle for me.

I am definitely also open for any other shop suggestion that is reliable and potentially has such a knife still in stock.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Herbert

Absolutely buy without any reservations, they are really an outstanding place to buy from. They picture each knife you look at and you can get the one you like the best. Each picture has a number for that particular knife. Other places have a generic picture and you don’t know what you’re getting until you get it.

Dr. Derrick Bohn founded the company when they were in Oregon. Derrick was a pleasure to talk to on the hone. Derrick moved the company to Escanaba, Michigan in 2015 but unfortunately he suddenly passed away in 2018. I miss his knowledge as he always was able to add more information about a knife when I was placing an order. I haven't purchased much since they moved to Tennessee, but as others have stated, still a first class operation.

Back