Is the Sog scuba demo out yet?

might have to pick one up at blade
smile.gif

Hi Maurice,

The answer is "Yes!" We've been shipping them since around the first of March (or so).

It's a very, very sweet knife that everyone should add to their collection.
smile.gif
Ok, just those who want to, "should."

I have the prototype on my desk that we are giving away. Wow! Thick blade, well made, very sharp, beautifully constructed.

Buy one or win the one we're giving away.

Sorry, I'm in salesman mode today.

------------------
Ron Andersen
Consumer Services Manager
SOG Specialty Knives, Inc.

Email: ron@sogknives.com

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ron@SOG:
I have the prototype on my desk that we are giving away. Wow! Thick blade, well made, very sharp, beautifully constructed.
</font>

Hi Ron, You are giving away the Prorotype? What Markings are/will be on it and what will come with the knife?

About a year ago I had some questions on my SOG Mini Pentagon. You did a wonderfull job at answering them. Since getting that knife I've used it to cut rope, Food and some little trees. The little bugger is still sharp and goes just about every were with me. Thanks for making such great products. Keep up the good work
biggrin.gif

Heber Ellsworth

Hi Heber,

Here's a description of the knife:

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Six Scuba/Demo prototypes were made for display at the S.H.O.T. Show 2001. This knife differs from the production model in that etched on the end of the pummel are the words “PROTOTYPE S.H.O.T. 2001” and are made of high carbon tooling steel. (Six more were later made of stainless steel and stamped with the same words of its pummel.)</font>

Find the contest HERE! Enter the contest, 'cuz this knife is up for grabs!

Thanks for the kind comments. I love talking about our knives and helping our customers.

------------------
Ron Andersen
Consumer Services Manager
SOG Specialty Knives, Inc.

Email: ron@sogknives.com

[This message has been edited by Ron@SOG (edited 05-22-2001).]

Back