It’s Early, But....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK Knives

Someone mentioned the Christmas Gift Exchange recently, and I thought I would see if there is any interest in having it this year. I know there are not many people hanging out here anymore, so it might not be worth doing. I just figured that this might be my last year here, and I hope to make it fun.

Cool! Would love to participate. (Even though I don’t have that many high-end knives. :()

(I will probably have a Gold Membership by Christmas time... ;))

I'm in and it doesn't require high end knives - just a little thought figuring out what your recipient might like and not just sending a boxload of flea market stuff to them.
a look at the prior secret santa threads will give you an idea of what folks give/get.

Look back about to last November/ December for posts about it.
It might also help if you told us a little about yourself, I see from your profile that you joined last month, and you are 19 years old, tell us what you are interested in.

I’m not actually 19, I’m 15. (Dang it, I really need to change that. :mad:) (is there anyone I can contact to maybe change that? An admin or something?)

I’m interested in Spyderco knives for sure. Along with fixed blade knives that have a “hard sheath”.

I spend a lot of time outside as well. (Which is where fixed blade knives come in handy. ;))

Was also looking at your Element 01 EDC DP - very nice looking knife. :thumbsup:

I’m not actually 19, I’m 15. (Dang it, I really need to change that. :mad:) (is there anyone I can contact to maybe change that? An admin or something?)

I’m interested in Spyderco knives for sure. Along with fixed blade knives that have a “hard sheath”.

I spend a lot of time outside as well. (Which is where fixed blade knives come in handy. ;))

Was also looking at your Element 01 EDC DP - very nice looking knife. :thumbsup:
Now I really feel old! Three of my grandchildren are older than you.

Sure, I'm in also!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back