It's Friday!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
What are you guys up to!

I'm finishing up the 15n20 Ultralight kiridashis today! I worked until 8pm on them yesterday and they are looking good! If I'm done early I'll work on the folder or Bali. The folder is almost done! I broke a tiny bit while finishing the detent hole so it is soaking in acid right now, it will eat the bit but not the Titanium.

The snow is melting fast here, we actually have a small stream for a road! It is a few inches deep, I bet the river is cranking right now.

I have been working on a kickstarter campaign for the keychain tools, I want to make a ton of them!

Everybody have a good one!

Same here! :D I hope it is a good one.

I have 10 sheaths to complete and I really need to organize and clean the shop. I finally got a little organizer drawer for all of my end mills and more hangers for the pegboard... it's a mess. I'm either adding on this summer or moving to a commercial location, I somehow have it packed all of a sudden.

Thats a lot going on at Daniel's shop...:p can'be more happy to knowing these all these cool stuff are coming alive soon! :D Great work, Daniel!!!

Hi gang!
I'm off to exercise.
Daniel- Plz PM me your snail-mail addy.
Thanks!
Rolf

Thats a lot going on at Daniel's shop...:p can'be more happy to knowing these all these cool stuff are coming alive soon! :D Great work, Daniel!!!

:D I'll have the mini-dashis and maybe two modified Bottle Opener Knives today!

Next week will be Damascus kiridashis and maybe some more Ti Backpackers.

I have a ton planned too! Watch out! :D

Hi gang!
I'm off to exercise.
Daniel- Plz PM me your snail-mail addy.
Thanks!
Rolf

:D lair address sent!

Moving? You just built that shop!!!! Just don't get too ahead of yourself and limit debt!

I'm here for ya gl!

Oh and TiCC soon?

Daniel- I got your lair addy. :D
I sent you a drawing of a bitchin kwkn. Maybe this can be a future order. I'd like a dark blade, please. Are you... experienced??

Moving? You just built that shop!!!! Just don't get too ahead of yourself and limit debt!

I'm here for ya gl!

Oh and TiCC soon?

That's the truth! I might call about this local place I found, sometimes rent in Bayfield is crazy cheap for commercial locations. About half the buildings in town are empty. Can't get ahead of myself but I really want a sink and more space. That's nothing a few jugs of water and an a lean-to can't do though...

I'll work on pics of the CC Card. So far I have been on pics almost all day without much. I am glad I have the new camera on the way because now I'm down to one I forgot I even had, Jade dunked it in my coffee yesterday evening. Good timing at least! The Nikon will be here soon. :D OK back to pics!

Two tone! Vice/Grey with Green

There's a burr that needs be removed... just trying to get a quick pic up.
079-2_zpsd9e4f1da.jpg

065-8_zps24257d2b.jpg

Cool!
didya get cut?

Looks like it right! I was holding the card at an odd angle trying to capture the light... I have been cut by carbidized Ti and it is no fun, they have a hard time healing.

I just looked at the card, those pics are really bad! I'm using the 2001 Olympus digital, lol I can't believe it even works...

Edited pic... looks more like what I am seeing in person.

084-3_zps7cebbe99.jpg

Sweet man ;] I'll be waiting on the solid green when you are bored late at night and decide to burn some midnight oil...

Keep up with ano experimenting and engraving, looks awesome!

Daniel- I got your lair addy. :D
I sent you a drawing of a bitchin kwkn. Maybe this can be a future order. I'd like a dark blade, please. Are you... experienced??

I missed this post, oops! Will look!

I'm not taking orders but am always very interested in what you come up with! :cool:

Sweet man ;] I'll be waiting on the solid green when you are bored late at night and decide to burn some midnight oil...

Keep up with ano experimenting and engraving, looks awesome!

Sounds great, thanks!

I'll be working more on the solid green, I think I know what I'm doing wrong... maybe!

Daniel- My drawing is for when you open your order book back up. ok?
But... if I hear you breaking any more bits, I'll have to look for another maker.

Daniel- My drawing is for when you open your order book back up. ok?
But... if I hear you breaking any more bits, I'll have to look for another maker.

Sounds great! I'm going to watch those bits! :D

Back