It's Kinda Quiet In Here At The Moment... (Off-Topic Discussion)

Blues

hovering overhead
Staff member
Super Mod
What I've been wondering is...what makes Coleman "Sharp & Fiery" as opposed to "Dull & Crispy"?

Inquiring minds want to know...

☺️ 🍻

(Tomorrow my leather gear from himself are "supposed" to arrive here after having been released by Customs on Friday or Saturday. I'll be sure to post 'em up when they arrive.)

What I've been wondering is...what makes Coleman "Sharp & Fiery" as opposed to "Dull & Crispy"?

Inquiring minds want to know...

☺️ 🍻

(Tomorrow my leather gear from himself are "supposed" to arrive here after having been released by Customs on Friday or Saturday. I'll be sure to post 'em up when they arrive.)

You’re reading “Sharp” correctly, but “Fiery” as in personality, not flames. ;)
I think I’ve answered your question. 😉 haha. 😛

It is quiet in here Blues Blues . :(

I watched my Leafs squeak one out against the Sens this week. 😅

I watched my Leafs squeak one out against the Sens this week. 😅
Rangers have been exceeding expectation so far this season...which is great. But when they don't show up...it's ugly.

Hopefully they win back to back today and tomorrow.

Sens gave the Rangers what for the other day.

Rangers have been exceeding expectation so far this season...which is great. But when they don't show up...it's ugly.

Hopefully they win back to back today and tomorrow.

Sens gave the Rangers what for the other day.
I saw that. Felt bad for ya, but I’m sure the Rangers will be ready for the next round. :)

Rangers and Capitals tonight. I'm sharpening my skates...
Not to worry, if the Rangers can’t beat them the Capitols are happy to help them. Six goals in one period against the Coyotes this week and another giveaway game against the Stars, both not great showings.

Like I said..."when they don't show up...it's ugly".

Caps out there showing proof of the blind squirrel theory tonight.

I don't watch hockey but I did manage to snag my turret pocket clip on a seatbelt and bend it 45 degrees the wrong way. That gotta be like the wrong team winning right?

Back