It's obvious that BladeForums users have almost no interest in this Rosarms board...

I looked back at how many years this Rosarms board has been up, and it's obvious it never took off.
Although some members did purchase knives from Rosarms and posted what seems to have been positive reviews, it didn't seem to help in drawing in more traffic.

I'm a Johnny come lately here, my only having discovered the Rosarms business about two weeks ago.
Anyhow, the Rosearms website has a lot of "out of stock" products listed, and with the current geopolitical situation, I can see restocking being tough to maybe impossible for the foreseeable future.

There is nothing left on their website now that I would be interested in, so my participation here on the Rosarms board is now ending as well.

I hope that my initial impressions reviews dealing with my few purchases from Rosarms can be of some help in other's making their own decisions on whether or not to purchase from them.

I'm wishing all new potential buyers of Rosarms products, and the Rosarms business itself, the best going forward 👍😊👍

Probably due to Sanctions put on a Terrorists State. Please don't help fuel the war in Ukraine.

Back