IZULA Handles from T-K-C?

maybe some solid colors without the multicolor pattern in them. i would love some orange G10 :)

Awesome news! The TKC scales on my ESEE-3 make it much more comfortable to use. Can't wait for the izzy scales!

Time will tell!:D

I know my opinion probably doesn't carry much weight (and it shouldn't), but speaking purely as a consumer I would really really really enjoy scales more akin to those on the Izula II, instead of the half-scales on the original Izula. I would like something I could get a full grip on, and they wouldn't have to have the hole that the Izzy II grips have.

Will the G10 handles make my dreams come true? As the man has already said, "Time will tell!" :D

I have no doubt though that whatever Dale decides to make will be a great product.

Design work is in progress as we speak. Hopefully we will have them available in 2-3 weeks. You will like them!

Thanks for your interest!

For those of us that want to keep the forum knife in tradition, will there be orange g10 for izula 2????

I cant believe - dreams do come true....(not all the wet ones though). As it probably is known by now, my preference is for glow in the dark orange with a firebow dimple.

Please put me down for any orange Izy half handle - it is a neck knife after all.

Where and when can I order, and do you take pre-orders (paypal paid immed)

Cheers

Orange of course!
Make some purple handles and then everyone will know its your wifes izzy. ;)

Side not I would definitely buy purple scales for my black izzy!!

I second the orange handles. Will look great with my black Izula!!

As far as colors go, I really like the colors and patterns offered on the models you currently offer.

Maybe it's just me but I think these will be hugely popular, I know I will be getting atleast one set to start.

Thanks for all your hard work Dale

I know my opinion probably doesn't carry much weight (and it shouldn't), but speaking purely as a consumer I would really really really enjoy scales more akin to those on the Izula II, instead of the half-scales on the original Izula. I would like something I could get a full grip on, and they wouldn't have to have the hole that the Izzy II grips have.

Will the G10 handles make my dreams come true? As the man has already said, "Time will tell!" :D

I have no doubt though that whatever Dale decides to make will be a great product.

Yes, your opinion is valuable. Input from everyone is important. Providing products that you want is what its all about. The bottom line is customer satisfaction.

Another on the orange! And Dale needs to start shipping to Singapore :eek:

I used to ship to Singapore but fraud from that part of the world is a big problem so I had to put a block on orders from there. If you see something on the website that you are interested in, send me a message through our "Contact Us" section & we'll make arrangements to take care of you.

There will be orange for sure!:thumbup:

Dale, you're a real American hero *sniffle*

God bless,
Adam

EDIT: While you're taking thoughts and suggestions. I love the little bump you've been putting by the pommel on the scales for the 3 and 4 I don't think I'd be keen on such for the Izula line. They are after all meant to be small knives. Thanks again for some sweet options for these knives. Also are scales for the Uzula in your plans? (J/K)

Yes, your opinion is valuable. Input from everyone is important. Providing products that you want is what its all about. The bottom line is customer satisfaction.

That right there is what I call customer service. A philosophy like that will get you a long, long way as far as customer loyalty is concerned. :thumbup:

Now, since I feel like I'm sitting on Santa's lap :D, I am going to agree jumpmonkey and say that the additional nubbin' on the 3 & 4 handles, while great on those knives, might not be the best for the Izula. I do however think that the ultimate Izula handle would offer a full-length grip (with the handles being more or less flush with the tang of the knife).

I also think that the Izula wouldn't necessarily need the nice ergonomic contours that your 3 & 4 handles have. I know for my uses at least, a nice set of handles that aren't too chunky, don't make the knife too much larger than it already is, and are (more or less) flat would be fantastic for pocket carrying the Izula.

Well, that's just my opinion though. Hopefully others will chime in with their input as well. :D

Orange of course!
Make some purple handles and then everyone will know its your wifes izzy. ;)

Side not I would definitely buy purple scales for my black izzy!!

I think the purple would look bada$$ as well:thumbup:
Besides ive seen orange leaves on the gound but not too many purple.
BUT orange is awsome always....

Things have taken longer than anticipated but we are almost there. Final prototypes are being done as I speak (type).:D They will be worth the wait! I'm excited & look forward to being able to offer them!

Back