Jarrett Fleming knives now available at Fiddleback Outpost

We just wanted to throw a quick shout-out to everyone to let everyone know that Fiddleback Outpost has now started to carry Jarret Fleming knives, starting with a great Nomad model. We're really excited to be offering Jarrett Fleming knives (finally!) and add them to the Fiddleback Forge and Osprey Knife and Tool knives that we carry. I saw (and purchased) one of Jarrett's knives at BladeShow a couple of years ago and he was immediately on my list of manufacturers to add to the Outpost as we branched out to offering more knife manufacturers.

Jarrett_Fleming_Nomad.jpg

To visit the Jarrett Fleming knives page on the Outpost: [Click Here]

Congrats on a smooth move Jarrett. Looking forward to seeing & hopefully owning more of your great knives !

Well this beautiful Nomad sold yesterday, but fear not: Jarrett has said he'll do his best to get us some more great knives to offer again as November rolls around!

I snagged that Nomad... Received it today. Outstanding knife! On par with the nicest knives I own!
Fiddleback Outpost got the Nomad to me in 2 days... Great service!

I snagged that Nomad... Received it today. Outstanding knife! On par with the nicest knives I own!
Fiddleback Outpost got the Nomad to me in 2 days... Great service!
It's awesome to know where the knives end up once they leave us. Some go to BladeForums members, some to BushcraftUSA forum members, others to people that find us on Google or social media, etc.

I really liked the feel of the Nomad in terms of how it fit the hand and balanced the weight of the blade. Some might find the scales on this version to be "flashy" like some dyed burl wood or something, but the red is pretty eye-catching and I think it gave it a "purpose built" appearance that said the knife was all business.

We've had the opportunity to acquire some of the Fiddleback Forge knife models that we sell to test out in the field ourselves (that's how our whole business got started), but haven't had the opportunity to do so with Jarrett's Nomad yet (this was the first knife we've sold from him). I can't wait to try one.

Congrats on the great purchase, you got a great knife and great value as I'll put Jarrett's knives up against knives costing a lot more...

Back