• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

JD Ware Chef & Parer > Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
I searched a pretty long time before I found this maker. He delivers a custom handmade version of professional chef knives,and other knives,too. But these two make a lifetime quality set and represent two knives that will do anything in the kitchen.Both 440C stainless,Chef is flat ground with hand rubbed finish,and parer is hollow ground,satin belt finish. "Zalam" wood,is full figured,a great looking,good feeling tropical hardwood,with domed ss pins for superior holding strength.Chef is 13-5/8" OAL,8-3/4" cutting edge,full 2" wide,not a "knuckle buster" chopping & slicing,1/8" thick stock. Parer is 6-3/4" OAL with2-5/8" cutting edge,3/32" thick stock. Both are full tang with wicked thin slicing grinds.These are built with the grinds & workmanship that I ,not only approve of,but applaude JD Ware. I will be offering more in the future as well.

***Sold ***

Knives ship with storage scabbards shown

005-4.jpg

006-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

009-4.jpg

001-3.jpg

In different lighting
DSC02457.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.