Jerry Desert Tan Coating Avail?

Jerry,

Ok,you told us how this is the toughest coating ever and the color is REALLY cool. So,what I'd like to know is can it be obtained (special order?) on the regular production line? You could engrave it in such a way so it can't be passed off as a Desert over-run. Sorta like the Infi Rats. I would like to order an NO in this coating but would want to make sure there would be no confusing it with the Desert NO or any of the other Desert over-runs.

Any thoughts on this? Hopefully something can be worked out. Thanks.

Wet

Most have had a Carling overload:rolleyes:

I'd like my NO (with tan handles and a false back edge) re-coated in tan!!!:eek: :D :cool:

Boy's take it easy on Jerry.... He's busy grinding on my ********** ;)

Darned automated censor :mad:

It may become available in the future. Right now were just jammin' on all of the military orders. I'll have to see if I can't throw a few extra blades in the hopper.;)

Jerry

Jerry,
Could I talk to you or BB or Marc about the possability of having a new blade 'tossed in the hopper'? Something that I would order and it could be finished along with the other blanks or however it's done. Not a refurb,but done from scratch.

Wet

Jerry, when it becomes available, I think we should call it the "Sand Storm Coat" in honor of the stupid weather (trust me, I know that of which I speak) currently assailing our warriors. Or, alternately, the "Sand Blast".

Thanks Jerry,

I'm going to let it drop for now until someone turns on the light at the end of your Military workload tunnel. We'll talk then.

Wet

Back