JK Knives Proud Supporter Knife

I sent an email today, but at the moment I can't log back into Gmail...looks like their servers are down. Tried from Firefox and Chrome, no dice. I'll check back in the morning but my question is where to find the handle materials/options? All I see at the JK site is the gallery. I'm leaning towards getting mine more or less like the pictured one, black with red liners, but I'd like to see what other options there are. I even have some stabilized spalted wood that would be cool if you can use my material. Plus I have some really cool patterned micarta.

I sent an email today, but at the moment I can't log back into Gmail...looks like their servers are down. Tried from Firefox and Chrome, no dice. I'll check back in the morning but my question is where to find the handle materials/options? All I see at the JK site is the gallery. I'm leaning towards getting mine more or less like the pictured one, black with red liners, but I'd like to see what other options there are. I even have some stabilized spalted wood that would be cool if you can use my material. Plus I have some really cool patterned micarta.

There is a section for handle materials in the gallery, just click on it. http://www.jkhandmadeknives.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=3360945

Hi John, I haven't been on much this past week, but I'm glad I checked in tonight.

I want one too.

Thanks!

What are the odds that I could send some micarta that I have, John? Not looking to save money, I just have some slabs of really cool "barbed wire" pattern micarta for another project, but it would be awesome for this!

What are the odds that I could send some micarta that I have, John? Not looking to save money, I just have some slabs of really cool "barbed wire" pattern micarta for another project, but it would be awesome for this!

I replied to your email.

Turns out the stuff I wanted to use is a bit too thick. I'll take the standard stuff, pretty much like the one in the picture. Sent you an email, John.

Woot! My first new JK!:D

I'll take one.

Email on the way.

ETA: Emailed you twice, John. Forgot about the thin liner.

Last edited:
As per our PMs I'll get my order in as soon as I get back to work,thanks for allowing me to get one later John,I sure would hate to miss out on my own JK Proud Supporter Knife #67!

Last edited:
John,

Put me down for one and i will be sendin an email with the dtails. Thanks.

Tony

Back