John Connor gets money

Just a heads up, Christian Bale has a Snody designed HK/Benchmade strapped to his arm in the new Terminator movie. :thumbup:
terminator-salvation-still.jpg

I apologize if this has already been mentioned.

hk14100.JPG

Last edited:
Haters are Broke,, and That's MultiMillion Dolla Money,, those Robots are Platinum and still can't Outshine... Mike Snody,, Mang

John Connor knows what time it i$. Looks like he $howed them terminators as well!

Even movie producers can recognise sweet pure ,,,,,,,,,,, $$MONEY$$ !!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, I actually saw this movie the night it came out and still didn't notice that.... Nice eye! Nice blade, too... Snody still doin work in 2018!

Ya I saw that while my buddys and I were at the movies. All my friends had no clue what "hey thats a snody" means.:rolleyes:

Oh yea.....I think it's required that a Snody knife must be in every action movie coming out of Hollywood these days. Too freaking cool!! Great job moonwilson! :D

Oh yea.....I think it's required that a Snody knife must be in every action movie coming out of Hollywood these days. Too freaking cool!!

It's 'cuz Snody got that look, mang. :cool:

All Snody needs is some magazine to do an article about his designs in big movies, and his game gonna go supernova. Fanboys be comin' out the woodwork for that $$$$$$. Whether that's what he really wants or not......

Lile First Blood, Tom Brown Tracker anyone?

It's 'cuz Snody got that look, mang. :cool:

All Snody needs is some magazine to do an article about his designs in big movies, and his game gonna go supernova. Fanboys be comin' out the woodwork for that $$$$$$. Whether that's what he really wants or not......

Lile First Blood, Tom Brown Tracker anyone?

Mike has had his share of covers and articles, but I agree, he could use some new articles. The demand is crazy right now, but we want to throw gasoline on it. :D

Back