JouFuu Leather

Sweet, love the new Bruce Lee look. Definitely more Fuu in that. Congrats!

Congratulations Bud! :thumbup:

Still planning Tuesday sales threads? Missed out on the BLJ run from a while back. The Punisher ones were sweet.

Have you made any sheathes for the 24/7?

Yup. I own Fletcher's 24/7, Pro6.5 and the Estaban .. but I cant tell them apart. lol. You'll have to show me a picture of which one you have for me to match it up.

Count me in if you do some 24/7 sheaths. :) Pic below. Congrats on the forum, Bud!

IMG_1467_zpsdv3u6pdi.jpg

1d3e6d46dc017e33bfb99ba742febfc3.jpg

71c3dd9d7ffff1f8bf2b73dcae67e5b8.jpg

This is one awesome blade! I like the Kydex and am using it, but I definitely prefer leather for pocket carry. A super thin ISP without clip would be perfect!!

Nice Bud! Lord knows I've got plenty of your work, now I just gotta shoot 'em then I'll be sure to post 'em to the gallery.
Congrats,

~Jim

Which sheath fits a Toboggan, and which fits a BC Karda?

The Toboggan fits any sheaths in the Hiking Buddy sizes. As for the BC Karda .. I get that one and the ED Karda confused. One is about the same OAL as a Hiking Buddy, but the other is shorter and I don't really make anything it will fit.

Thanks, Bud. BCK is the longer one, and I've been thinking of getting a Hiking Buddy model for it just like "K" in your sale thread Tuesday. Could try it with the Toboggan, too. If it doesn't work for BCK, use it for the Toboggan.

Thanks, Bud. BCK is the longer one, and I've been thinking of getting a Hiking Buddy model for it just like "K" in your sale thread Tuesday. Could try it with the Toboggan, too. If it doesn't work for BCK, use it for the Toboggan.

Because the BCK is all handle and a very short blade, just be aware the handle will push/stretch the leather further down the sheath than usual.

OK. I was thinking of trying it with the Toboggan first and just estimating the potential fit for the BCK w/o putting it very far into the sheath before deciding whether it's right for BCK. For the reason you describe. BCK fits another, old sheath I already have. It's just not as classy as a JouFuu.

Back