JSP Bladerigger Custom Sheath Initial Impressions

nick681

Gold Member
I recieved my custom sheath from the Bladerigger shop yesterday and I am really impressed. Having never seen or handled and of James' work in person I took a leap of faith and ordered a custom sheath for my Livesay U.S. Marshall.

I chose an O.D. Green and Black camo pattern to match my uniform and other equipment. I also sent James a Tech-Lock to use as I felt this would be the most secure method of attachment.

The fit and fininsh of the sheath is excellent. I like the antiqued riggercoat finish. Not only does it look good it also helps silence the sheath should I brush or knock against something while trying to sneak around the woods. The knife fits in the sheath tightly and there is absolutly no blade rattle.

Customer Service and Ordering

Turn around time was only a couple of weeks even with me mailing the knife from overseas. James Piorek is very patient and personable when dealing with customers and determining exactly what will suit their needs. This man definitly knows his stuff.

Regards,

Nick

Just realized that I am posting pictures incorrectly. I can se tham in my post but no one else can.

Attachments

• jsp4.jpg
    jsp4.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 146
Back