• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

July First & some real nice knives

VCM3

Dealer / Materials Provider
Platinum Member
I have a few very nice knives to list up..

First up Rick Menefee Boning knife from a Tony Bose pattern. 9-1/8" OAL with 4-1/8" of cutting edge. 3/32" 154 CM ss ,ground really thin & razor like sharp. Green canvas micarta,red liners. SS pins & tube. Satin finish with swedge. Parsons right side vertical belt loopsheath,fancy tooled . Condition is pre owned,never used,excellent condition
Includes shipping in the States & Paypal fee's too
$345. >>Now Sold

DSCN2805_zps7032ce9f.jpg

DSCN2809_zps42de32c2.jpg

DSCN2807_zpsf63bd8f3.jpg

DSCN2808_zps1f128006.jpg

DSCN2801_zps3a2d6c09.jpg

DSCN2803_zps57318a65.jpg

Last edited:
Larry Rosi #1 Drop Point. 7.25" OAL with 3" of edge. Carpenter B75P witch is a new CPM version of BG-42 ss. 1/8" stock,deep hollow ground. Full figured cocobolo with red liners. SS corby bolts,ss lanyard tube. Super heavy leath right side sheath , tooled & two tone dyed. This is a real great knife & value. As new from maker
Includes shipping in the States & Paypal fee's too

$225. >>Sold

DSCN5621_zpsfumsx6hb.jpg

DSCN5626_zpszh37syoa.jpg

DSCN5623_zpsd4em79xb.jpg

DSCN5627_zpslfy78hn2.jpg

DSCN5620_zpsu1lxovd0.jpg

Last edited:
I have a few more but I am afraid I've run out of ideal knife photography lighting , for decent pictures,and time,too. So I will mention them here and then I will eventually list them,but if you have interest feel free to contact me

Rick Menefee 3-3/4" swayback , green canvas shadow,D-2 steel. Titanium pivot pin,perfect knife i every aspect $375.

A Beautiful Brent Cramer Lanny's Clip with figured elephant ivory. Very gorgeous,smooth & ground fantastic. Has the tiniest pin inclusion ( check) that can barely be seen. $500. un known steel,possibly D-2 or CPM-154 ss

Jeff Cover small stag trapper with what appears to be Mokume bolster. Very nice knife ,steelun known. $300.

Last edited:
I managed some pics of the swayback . It has a glass smooth snappy 5= to 6 snap. Titanium pivot pin,mill relieved liners. Green canvas micarta scales. It is 3-3/4" closed with a blade & spring of D-2. This is not Rick's regular swayback pattern,it is a slim & was made to order for wood working. It has a real old English swayback feel to it
$375. >>Sold Paypal fee,shipping in the States & a padded case included

DSCN6599_zpsbng0dn37.jpg

DSCN6602_zpsgfp38lzl.jpg

DSCN6604_zpsswxfn5zu.jpg

DSCN6615_zpsomurq1f4.jpg

DSCN6606_zps45umzbnp.jpg

Last edited:
Vince if it's the one I think it is ......it's D-2! Just thought I'd try to help. If it is feel free to use the pictures I PM'd you.

Last edited:
Vince if it's the one I think it is ......it's D-2! Just thought I'd try to help. If it is feel free to use the pictures I PM'd you.

Thanks Brent,it is a gorgeous LC

Thanks Brent here's my description :

Anything you see on the shield or bolsters is reflections. Pre owned,excellent un used condition. Small check in ivory near shield,very fine & almost un noticeable. Very smooth,perfect 5 pull . D-2 blade & spring. Very nice Lanny's clip here.
Includes shipping in the States & Paypal fee too
$500.

DSCN6619_zpslt0exmt7.jpg

DSCN6621_zpsprgvqaid.jpg

DSCN6624_zpssag3aetg.jpg

DSCN6626_zpsm5kvgbk9.jpg

DSCN6628_zps3fupvarl.jpg

DSCN6630_zpsdcmvyvpa.jpg

DSCN6631_zps9w06oqx0.jpg

Last edited:
Menefee swayback is Sold

Someone make me a good offer on that Brent Cramer Lanny's clip Thanks,-Vince

All the knives in this thread are Sold Thanks All.

I will try to get that Jeff Cover folder up tomorrow.

Please check my site,many knives listed have slashed prices,in red Thanks again,-Vince

Back