Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

URL][img]
Arggghhhhh

Many feel the 73 is arguably the best sized pocket knife. Myself included. Unfortunately Michigan law declares it 1/8" too long to legally carry concealed, which makes me a big fan of the 15, 68, 74 and 77.

Many feel the 73 is arguably the best sized pocket knife. Myself included. Unfortunately Michigan law declares it 1/8" too long to legally carry concealed, which makes me a big fan of the 15, 68, 74 and 77.
I guess you could count me in as one the " Many " James .

Harry

Thought I would go back and show the beginning of my traditional knife collection and how it began to grow in the first 6 months after I joined BF.

THIS WAS MY ENTIRE COLLECTION WHEN I JOINED BF.
93zIir1.jpg

I ADDED A COUPLE OF BARLOWS.
LUedguN.jpg

THEN I ADDED A BUNCH OF BARLOWS.
WPaB5By.jpg

AFTER JUST SIX MONTHS IN I HAD ALREADY STARTED TO GET A LITTLE CRAZY.
9a31V2o.jpg

Thought I would go back and show the beginning of my traditional knife collection and how it began to grow in the first 6 months after I joined BF.

THIS WAS MY ENTIRE COLLECTION WHEN I JOINED BF.
93zIir1.jpg

I ADDED A COUPLE OF BARLOWS.
LUedguN.jpg

THEN I ADDED A BUNCH OF BARLOWS.
WPaB5By.jpg

AFTER JUST SIX MONTHS IN I HAD ALREADY STARTED TO GET A LITTLE CRAZY.
9a31V2o.jpg
I guess that you were just a latent Knife Knut Randy . I don't know my exact count , but I think it went from 30 to 130 . Nice looking pile my friend .

Harry

I'm typically not a fan of damascus since it's often used seemingly just to use damascus without regard to the rest of the knife's design. However, I do like it when the patterns match the flow of the entire knife, and this Steingass hit the mark amazingly, matching the wood handles. Curly maple? Or koa maybe?

Back