Just out of quench...

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
405.jpg

409.jpg

Holy sweetness! That top one looks like the perfect do all knife! Looks exactly like I was talking to you about!The bottom tanto would make a great self defense blade or combat blade!

The top knife is big's? DAMBNADFG$WT :) looks good from the funky angle! :D What kind of scales you guys going to do?

What's the knife on the table with the wide pommel end? O_O

The top knife is big's? DAMBNADFG$WT :) looks good from the funky angle! :D What kind of scales you guys going to do?

What's the knife on the table with the wide pommel end? O_O

It's huge! MCAM G10!

The one with the wider pommel is the first knife I ever ground on the KMG, I dug it out of my box of unfinished older knives and got to more grinding. It is a double ground drop point, it will be cool. David Boye had an influence on the design, is will be a nice larger edc.

Good Gracious!!!!! Daniel, those blades are BAD ASS!!!

Mike, you'll have to be careful not to hurt yourself with that behemoth of a blade...:D

I can't take it, that biggun has me drooling. Details, big or Daniel, thickness, length, steel of that chopper?

TrkJr all I know for sure is .36 thick and 5160 with at least a 7 1/2 inch cutting edge from the choil. All I know is I am pumped. It will be with me on my hunts with my 454 Casull handgun as well.We are lucky that if you have a ccw you can carry during bow season. we have some large predators up here.Thank God no snakes though had enough of them when I was in the Corps!

I can't take it, that biggun has me drooling. Details, big or Daniel, thickness, length, steel of that chopper?

BIG! Real big...

TrkJr all I know for sure is .36 thick and 5160 with at least a 7 1/2 inch cutting edge from the choil. All I know is I am pumped. It will be with me on my hunts with my 454 Casull handgun as well.We are lucky that if you have a ccw you can carry during bow season. we have some large predators up here.Thank God no snakes though had enough of them when I was in the Corps!

Yeah, .36 thick, convex grind, 7.5" cutting edge, will get MCAM G10 scales!

Big, that's the perfect blade to go with your 454. Congrats on this one. Looking forward to more pics of this one.

It will be interesting to run into someone with that big knife on my right hip and my 454 on my left cross draw.Momma always said I was born about 140 years late.

Hah! if you look closely you might see that someone pee down their leg when they see you coming towards them

It will be interesting to run into someone with that big knife on my right hip and my 454 on my left cross draw.Momma always said I was born about 140 years late.

LOL. I know what ya mean brother. On a side note, have you ever read any of the books by C.J. Box (Joe Pickett novels). One of the characters in the book carries a .454. If you've never read any of the books before, definitely try "Winterkill" and "Blood Trail".

Back