Just pix of knives

Love the pictures crufflers crufflers , especially the one with the Sudbusters (and the guns... :cool: )
But the funny thing is - I had the same Salmon setup in the oven, minutes ago, just before I got to the computer... 😂
Very cool :) Supposedly that was steelhead, but i would have to do a side-by-side to tell the difference probably... had salmon a week ago or so, trying to eat more fish.
Last time was too many leftovers... this time I only got 3 pounds of steelhead.
lplMg0Ph.jpg

Last edited:
Do tell......... Luv his stuff.......😉
Oh, I'm on the same train, believe me. The problem is, I can neve get to any of his custom knives when I have few bucks around.
But I was fortunate to win this knife on his Instagram Ukrainian Charity in 2022. It's a large knife, Magnacut and Ukrainian Flag spacer.
Love it, very happy to have it alone with some production knives based on his designs. I also have his book signed, they are very nice folks, with his wife Suzy, I believe,
hope I'm not misspelling her name...

kVvY0W.jpg

lOCyNd.jpg

mPxV72.jpg

3RDAWv.jpg

tVl69K.jpg

ZO8Fj1.jpg

Oh, I'm on the same train, believe me. The problem is, I can neve get to any of his custom knives when I have few bucks around.
But I was fortunate to win this knife on his Instagram Ukrainian Charity in 2022. It's a large knife, Magnacut and Ukrainian Flag spacer.
Love it, very happy to have it alone with some production knives based on his designs. I also have his book signed, they are very nice folks, with his wife Suzy, I believe,
hope I'm not misspelling her name...

kVvY0W.jpg

lOCyNd.jpg

mPxV72.jpg

3RDAWv.jpg

tVl69K.jpg

ZO8Fj1.jpg

Congrats!!!! Beautiful piece..... Excellent taste!!😉

Pocket fodder for today.
Original 1st Gen William Henry Pearl lancet
R Cover Drop Point
And my trusty Queen Small Stockman

I’ve had these knives for a 1/4 century or more. Well made knives, custom or factory stand the test of time and use.

4UHeNim.jpg

Back