• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Justin Burke and Mark McCoun Tomahawks

HCrum87hc

Gold Member
PLEASE READ:
Due to the new reporting rules, I will no longer accept Paypal G&S. I will accept Paypal F&F, Venmo, Cashapp, or Zelle. My prices include insured shipping within the US. First "I'll take it" through this thread or PM gets it per the time stamp, but payment within 24 hours is required. I'm not looking for any trades right now. I can provide additional pictures if requested. I will do my best to ship out within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. All reasonable offers considered. Thanks for looking.

Justin Burke Tomahawk - SOLD
This was bought directly from Justin, who unfortunately no longer makes these beautiful and incredibly capable hawks. I bought two at the time, and this one has never been used. Handle is approx. 19" with a 3" blade.

IMG_E9529.JPGIMG_E9530.JPGIMG_E9531.JPGIMG_E9532.JPGIMG_E9533.JPGIMG_E9534.JPGIMG_E9535.JPGIMG_E9536.JPG

Last edited:
PLEASE READ:
Due to the new reporting rules, I will no longer accept Paypal G&S. I will accept Paypal F&F, Venmo, Cashapp, or Zelle. My prices include insured shipping within the US. First "I'll take it" through this thread or PM gets it per the time stamp, but payment within 24 hours is required. I'm not looking for any trades right now. I can provide additional pictures if requested. I will do my best to ship out within 1-2 business days of receiving payment. All reasonable offers considered. Thanks for looking.

Justin Burke Tomahawk - $225
This was bought directly from Justin, who unfortunately no longer makes these beautiful and incredibly capable hawks. I bought two at the time, and this one has never been used. Handle is approx. 19" with a 3" blade.

View attachment 1795427View attachment 1795428View attachment 1795429View attachment 1795430View attachment 1795431View attachment 1795432View attachment 1795433View attachment 1795434
Still available?

PLEASE READ:

Justin Burke Tomahawk - $225

View attachment 1795427View attachment 1795428View attachment 1795429View attachment 1795430View attachment 1795431View attachment 1795432View attachment 1795433View attachment 1795434

I’ll take it.
Weare talking the top Tomahawk. What is you PP mail?
Yes, top tomahawk is yours. PP is redacted. Please use f&f. I will refund a goods and services payment due to their new rules. You can email me a mailing address at that email as well.

Last edited:
Back