K. Estela's custom design Bolo

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
Check it out. Another winning design by Kevin Estela. Awesome handle work by Greg Haugh.
Scott

PICT0148.jpg

PICT0149.jpg

PICT0160.jpg

Good lookin' knife Scott. Thanks again. That UNK big brother (what was it called again?), is calling to me. So was the bolo you had in the shop, the Golok, the Gosshawk, the Mother Tusker...

Good lookin' knife Scott. Thanks again. That UNK big brother (what was it called again?), is calling to me. So was the bolo you had in the shop, the Golok, the Gosshawk, the Mother Tusker...

Scott do you have a pick of the UNK big brother. Is it a big knifer. I have been thinking a big knife with your Warnnie tip would be very functional.

This bolo is based off of a blade my father carried in the Philippines as a child. I just made a sheath for it and have used it around the backyard for some green vegetation removal. Next weekend will be the first real test at PEACE (pics to come.) So far so good with this one though.Great execution Scott.

Review is on its way soon. This thing has worked great so far. One more weekend trip (43 miles of canoeing) and I'll be ready to post my findings.

Back