K9 A.P.B.T. Adoption List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the first batch of K9 American Pitbull Terriers (A.P.B.T.'s) in the works. Still a ways to go but they should be ready before Blade! :)

I decided to do a run of full CUSTOM A.P.B.T.'s because I just couldn't wait that long! :)

If you haven't seen the A.P.B.T.'s here is a link to the first two I made LINK Lots of info there as well as a bunch of pics.

These are all A2 tool steel. You have your choice of handle materials. All will be numbered. These will come with a oil tanned leather sheath made by my local leather guy Butch. Kydex is available in ADDITION to the leather sheath for $45.00.

These are going to be $285.00 + $10.00 S&H. No need for a deposit up front. The price includes your choice of micarta/G-10 and liners, with the exception of antique white, that is an additional $25.00.

The only natural handle materials options are for wood. If you are interested, let me know what you want and will get you a quote.

If you want one of these please let me know by posting in this thread.

Here is a shot of the blades, just back from Paul Bos. These are ready to start putting together.

APBTblades0205-01.jpg

1. Bosman Koa, black liners, mosaic pins.
2. Tee Burl Ironwood, red liners and mosaic pins.
3. LZ. O.D. Green, black liners satin finish
4. link2334 Dark Earth G-10, black liners, satin finish.
5. Lautla. Blackwood with black liners.
6. Clayton Dark Earth, black liners, satin finish.
7. rbmcmjr Satin, polished green canvas with red liners, aluminum solid bolts LEFTY SHEATH
8. Keith aka chickenlucker Black G-10 with redliners and satin finish.
9. sgd6213 brown canvas micarta, black liners. Satin finish. Kydex.
10. OldPhysics. High Contrast Ironwood or Buckeye Burl. 2 mosaic pins.
11. johnnymac44
12. mckrob earth brown G-10, black liners. satin finish
13. distorted Green canvas micarta with black liners.
14. beesee Black G10 w/ red liners. Satin finish.
15. trucklvr pumpkin G-10, smoked finish
16. t1mpani Dark Earth G10, red liners, satin, kydex.
17. Univers black G-10 red liners satin finish
18. Univers black G-10 red liners satin finish
19. UglyJim Dark Earth with black liners. satin finish.
20. Dark Earth Brown Textured G10 Black liner Satin blade and pins
21. Dave S. C.F. mosaic pin.
22. prariedigital Blasted black canvas micarta with red liners. Satin finish.
23. DoubleBogey OD G-10, black liners and satin finish.
24. rabanwelsch black G-10 with red liners smoke finish
25. black G-10, red liners, smoke finish.

THANKS!

Tom

Last edited:
Mr. K:

Please consider me "in." I would like one and probably with a wood handle -- what are the options? You can reply here (so all can drool) or simply e-mail/PM me through BladeForums.

I've been looking forward to this.:)

[Oh. If the wood possibilities are too endless to list, I prefer hard woods for these user knives. Something like a desert ironwood ... or similar.]

Mr. K:

Please consider me "in." I would like one and probably with a wood handle -- what are the options? You can reply here (so all can drool) or simply e-mail/PM me through BladeForums.

I've been looking forward to this.:)

[Oh. If the wood possibilities are too endless to list, I prefer hard woods for these user knives. Something like a desert ironwood ... or similar.]

SURE! What number would you like?

Here are the woods/prices I can do.

Blackwood, high contrast Ironwood, and Coco Bolo are $50.00
Stabilized Buckeye Burl $65.00
Exhibition grade Ironwood burl or Koa. $100.00

You HAVE to choose a liner color with the natural materials. I have found that a liner really helps with expansion/shrinking with natural materials.

Tom

That was fast.:)

I would like either the high contrast ironwood or the buckeye burl ... whichever one strikes you as "right" when the moment comes.

Liner. Hmm. I think a nice black liner would be good with either of those woods.

Number 10 would be fine with me.:thumbup:

Do you think mosaic pins would look good with this?:confused:

Excellent. Please pop a couple of mosaic pins in there, if you would.

I know ... excessive for a knife I plan on using hard. Sometimes, my enthusiasm gets the best of me.:eek:

Please put me down---I guess #16 unless it's been jumped on:

Dark Earth G10, red liners, satin, kydex. :)

Thanks for the email Tom:thumbup:

Number 11 please, or any other if 11 is not available.

Thanks,
Jonny

Details in a bit

No 14, or any other available number for me please. Black G10 w/ red liners. Satin finish.

Please, to available number for me.

Black G10, Red liners, Satin finish.

Two knives if possible.

The list has been filled so I am going to lock this one. Feel free to post a new thread if you have a question.

THANKS!

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back