Ka-Bar Inanimate Pig Riding Contest - IPRL Sanctioned Event

I was so focused on my pig riding I didn't even see the audience, but my friend said more and more people were pretending not to watch me. She kept trying to put the phone away and I kept telling her take more pictures so we can choose the best ones to post!

It just isn't inanimate pig season around these parts. I've traveled hundreds of miles and have yet to see one.

It just isn't inanimate pig season around these parts. I've traveled hundreds of miles and have yet to see one.

Well, I think it's even worse than just the wrong season...
The inanimated pig should be listed as an endangered species as they seem to be pretty close to extinction.
Someone should setup a breeding program! ;)

Well, I think it's even worse than just the wrong season...
The inanimated pig should be listed as an endangered species as they seem to be pretty close to extinction.
Someone should setup a breeding program! ;)
I agree, lucky for you finding one that seems to be breeding pretty good so hopefully there will be a future for them :p

They do seem to be rare as hen's teeth. I've got a lead on where I might be able to find one though. Hopefully I'll make it out into the bush to do some scouting soon.

They do seem to be rare as hen's teeth. I've got a lead on where I might be able to find one though. Hopefully I'll make it out into the bush to do some scouting soon.
KaBar definitely allowed enough time to hunt some pigs down, they are hard to find good luck :D

Well, I'm disappointed by the small amount of pig riding we got to see, but I am proud of the pig riders who stepped up their games.

knoefz, you really took it over the top. First prize for sure.

Cougar, nice ride and a solid second place showing.

Y'all send me some addresses.

Congrats to the winners. And thanks Guyon for running it.

One of the problems with IPR is finding an IP. The large bronze ones I had scoped out were placed under police surveillance with a fence after some asses stole one of the 3 in the park.

lolcat-hooray.jpg

Congrats to the winners. And thanks Guyon for running it.

One of the problems with IPR is finding an IP. The large bronze ones I had scoped out were placed under police surveillance with a fence after some asses stole one of the 3 in the park.

I've got my eyes on this one. I may sneak over during closed hours with an extension ladder and a paint bucket--the latter to pretend I'm painting the pig right before I giddyup.

Screenshot_2018-05-03-20-00-20.png

Well, I'm disappointed by the small amount of pig riding we got to see, but I am proud of the pig riders who stepped up their games.

knoefz, you really took it over the top. First prize for sure.

Cougar, nice ride and a solid second place showing.

Y'all send me some addresses.

Thanks for the organization of the event Guyon, it was great fun.
I've sent you a PM with my address.
Many credits to my girlfriend for the pictures, couldn't have done it without her :)

I'm especially stoked about winning the Jarosz Choppa as I drew the logo for Jesse Jarosz a while back when he started out but the 'thank you' he sent me somehow never made it to my doorstep. So now hopefully I'll have some steel sporting the logo soon :D

Congrats to Cougar for a great entry and winning the potbelly knife.

And thanks everyone for the congrats. :D

Pretty Please
Thanks for the organization of the event Guyon, it was great fun.
I've sent you a PM with my address.
Many credits to my girlfriend for the pictures, couldn't have done it without her :)

I'm especially stoked about winning the Jarosz Choppa as I drew the logo for Jesse Jarosz a while back when he started out but the 'thank you' he sent me somehow never made it to my doorstep. So now hopefully I'll have some steel sporting the logo soon :D

Congrats to Cougar for a great entry and winning the potbelly knife.

And thanks everyone for the congrats. :D
Damm you sure took a long time to respond :D this contest took long enough :eek: looking forward to your thoughts on the Choppa :)

I took a while to build up the suspense :p

I'll post some action pics for sure when this beast arrives. Don't hold your breath though, overseas shipping can take some time in my experience.

This entire enterprise is part of the battle against short attention spans and instant gratification. :D

This entire enterprise is part of the battle against short attention spans and instant gratification. :D

Hey Guyon Guyon , just a gentle bump to inform about the current status of this gaw.
I never got a reply to my pm with my home address so I try in this thread now.
Did you get my adress ok?
Any news on the shipping? Did the knife ship out yet?
Don't want to sound impatient but would hate this not working out because a message didn't go through the forums :)

Back