KA-BAR Presents ... Zombie Junkyard

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR

KA-BAR's annual Halloween video is out and more cultured than ever before. Watch it and comment here for your chance to win a KA-BAR. Enjoy.

[video=vimeo;109417239]https://vimeo.com/109417239[/video]

-OKB

Now I understand. . Your zombie line isn't for fighting zombies, but arming THEM! :p

Love to see a good American company with a sense of humor! Your knives are awesome!

I couldn't finish watching it. It was about to turn my stomach.

Probably the most daring interpretation of Romeo and Juliet that I´ve ever seen :D

sweet video, groanmeo must have been wearing axe body spray.

Alright. I'm ashamed to say it, but I laughed at this.

Not only did I also laugh at this, I just had to call some others over to watch it, as well. They were kinda amazed that a major corporation would make something like this. I just said, "That's why I like Kabar."

Not only did I also laugh at this, I just had to call some others over to watch it, as well. They were kinda amazed that a major corporation would make something like this. I just said, "That's why I like Kabar."

This even got approval from my 19 year old nephew. Way to stay relevant with the next generation.

Less pudding? Never! This must have been fun to make. Props to you Ka-bar, and nice call on the closing music.

Well done Ka-Bar. Very good production.

"Do you bite your thumb at me sir???"

Gives new meaning to finger food. LMAO

If nothing else it makes for good speculative fiction. Like if zombies are forced to go long enough without fresh meat, they'll actually turn on each other for perceived sustenance.

If nothing else it makes for good speculative fiction. Like if zombies are forced to go long enough without fresh meat, they'll actually turn on each other for perceived sustenance.

Back