KaBar Website not loading ?

Hi All,
Any ideas on the KaBar website ? Just doesn’t load up for me at all across the pong in the UK. The EK knives website loads fine, but then any links to the KaBar website just fails. Glitch ?

Ka-Bar wont Let people outside the U.S access their website. I haven’t bought a Ka-Bar for years because of this. I can understand them not shipping overseas but to deny access is a bit off if you ask me. SOG , Leatherman , Gerber , Buck and Spyderco all allow overseas customers and fans onto their websites.

Ka-Bar wont Let people outside the U.S access their website. I haven’t bought a Ka-Bar for years because of this. I can understand them not shipping overseas but to deny access is a bit off if you ask me. SOG , Leatherman , Gerber , Buck and Spyderco all allow overseas customers and fans onto their websites.
I believe that the reason, in part, is that some of Kabar's offerings are illegal in many countries and they are trying to not be in violation of miscellaneous countries' laws. I also think they are trying to direct folks to local vendors to support them.

Try going to Tomar's (search for "Tomar Kabar") or other online cutlery dealers. Tomar is an authorized Kabar dealer and his prices are cheaper than direct from Kabar. His website shows every currently available Kabar and I doubt he has country filters set up. I've bought from him multple times. Again, here is a case of Kabar pushing business to local dealers. Now, whether Tomar can or will ship overseas is a different question. Ditto with other US based cutlery dealers.

Back