Kailash Blades- Show off your knives!

11" Falo (previous generation) with rosewood handle and heavy duty grind.

Question, Kailash Blades Kailash Blades , are all your edges of the convex type? Or are the performance, standard and heavy duty all different edge styles/shapes/geometries, etc.? I could not be prouder of my first khukuri!

Looks great!
The Performance Grind on my Ek Chirra is convex, I assume each grind has different geometry to optimize it for different uses.

Yep! All the edges are convex, with the peformance being thinner and elaner and the HD being fatter and stubbier. The bevel transition and upper grinds are specific to the knife model though. EG mk1, pensioner, mutiny blended transition. Ek chirra, Panawal non blended.

Yep! All the edges are convex, with the peformance being thinner and elaner and the HD being fatter and stubbier. The bevel transition and upper grinds are specific to the knife model though. EG mk1, pensioner, mutiny blended transition. Ek chirra, Panawal non blended.
That's really good to know. I was at first looking at Ek Chirra or Dui Chirra. But more I read, the more I lean 14" Mutiny or 13" MK1. I like the blended transition the most.

Back