Keeping NWA forum alive :)

I have read countless reviews on NWA knives........ most by our senior member Tknife. Here is one very short review by him that says it all.

"Still loving it after all these years"!. I.E. Sierra Scout!!!!!!

Well said!!!!!!

Still loving it after all these years :thumbup: And it just looks better and better with age (unlike me :D)
DSC01337.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

That is one fine lookin blade he has there eh:D He also takes some awesome photos too!

Thanks for keeping this forum alive

Nick:)

Theres only one man who can keep this forum alive ;)

Looking forward til you are set up for knifemaking again :)

It's pretty unbelievable how much use that knife has seen. It was the first knife I ever had that was O1, and it has been my favorite steel ever since. But Nick's differential heat treat probably has something to do with how awesome it is :thumbup:

I have a Woodsman that I traded from a certain member here at Scott Gossmans campout in 2009. First question when I saw him at Scott's 2010 outing?

"Still got that Woodsman? Wanna trade it"

I had a mini Sierra Scout on my belt at the time :D. Yes, I still have the Woodsman. Chopping frozen cherry tree limbs in ice drizzle, while probably not the brightest idea, sure was easier with that Woodsman. One of the best sheaths I've ever seen too.

The Woodsman is one of my favorite knives. :thumbup:

Still lovin my Sierra Scout too, although I haven't had it for years yet, like Tknife has :) Been about a year and a half now, and my NWA is still the one on my belt when outside :thumbup:

My schedule has been crazy this spring but I'm hoping to get out soon and try out my new Muskrat.

Nick I don't know how you custom fit this handle to my hand but it's perfect! :D This knife is sic! :thumbup:

I have a Woodsman that I traded from a certain member here at Scott Gossmans campout in 2009. First question when I saw him at Scott's 2010 outing?

"Still got that Woodsman? Wanna trade it"
Yes, I still have the Woodsman. Chopping frozen cherry tree limbs in ice drizzle, while probably not the brightest idea, sure was easier with that Woodsman. One of the best sheaths I've ever seen too.

The Woodsman is one of my favorite knives. :thumbup:

You Bastid! I am going to ask you to trade it back to me again when I see you at Scott's this year too. It misses me ! :D

NWA003.jpg

NWA004.jpg

NWA005.jpg

NWA006.jpg

NWA007.jpg

NWA008.jpg

NWA009.jpg

NWA010.jpg

NWA012.jpg

NWA014.jpg

NWA018.jpg

NWA021.jpg

I use my Sierra Scout on every outting , it is well loved , I need to get a fresh pic to show off her beauty marks ,Thanks Nick for building a great blade

My WSS Scout is the knife that I go to when I have to remind myself that thick knives can have scalpel edges. I have a blank that I can hopefully put handles on this year- but I said that every year since I got it!!

It is a user custom for custom users!!

I get new knives, I trade knives, get more, sell them, it goes on... But the Sierra Scout is one that will never go. I still take it out quite a bit. I love how it feels in hand, how it cuts like a laser, how it sharpens back up to razor sharpness. I'm a knife geek to the bone, so getting a new knife is always fun. But there's nothing like having that old friend that's been everywhere with you, and is always up for anything!

ones for sale in the custom form Nick Allen Sierra Scout, 2007 BFSK. 10" OAL with 5" cutting edge of 3/16" O1. Sheath is left handed with the front pocket for a small ferro rod.

I've got 3 of Nick's knives. Woodsman, Scout, and a Muskrat.
They're lifers for me. Have turned down several offers so far.
These ain't going anywheres.....:)

Last edited:
My NWA is a keystone of my collection.Why not? Superb F&F, TOUGH, crazy sharp and stays that way, comfortable to use, and just plain sexy to look at.
16744_200951252106_562782106_4413910_6887902_n.jpg

Back