Kelly Carlson Presentation EDC

Wow! Beautiful! Fantastic! Thanks for a chance to win a 1st rate folder! I'll guess: 956.

Abolutly stunning, and can't imagine how smooth it must handle...

I'll try for #4548

Thanks for the chance.

Those are some amazing folders! I particularly love that engraved thumb stud on your custom. It's the little touches that make the difference between "pretty" and "Oh my God!".

As for the number...what can I say, I'm a geek: 3141 :D

Thanks for the contest!

--Bob Q

That is one NICE knife, and I would be PROUD to own it!

My number is 1954.:).

6062 that will be my guess at it.

By the way very nice knives both of them Sir. You should get into designing with someone for further production knives.

Whoa, those are some awesome knives. Words really don't do them justice. The pictures do though! Thank you so much for the contest as well, if I win I can die a happy man. :)

Gabe, your account on these folders and the process is riveting! So good to hear the inside details of a story as good as this one.

Guys, I handled BOTH of these pieces for a couple of days, and they are as slick and precise as Gabe relates. Congrats to all involved!

...and since I AM involved in both of these, I will gladly bow out and leave with no number outspoken. Let some other person have this great opportunity!

Great post and generosity, Gabe!!! :D

Coop

Class...that's what comes to mind when I see the knives, and when I look at this contest...

7,500 please!

I've admired Kelly's work for a bit, that edc you've got is a beaut! I'm curious as to how you carry it?

I'll pick 88 as my number. Thanks!

Lets try #5038. This is a very generous contest you're hosting. Thank you very much.

Wow, beautiful knife! Thanks for the opportunity.

Back