• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Ken Coats Shadow Toothpick

I've only posted one other toothpick with red micarta scales and that one was linerless, this one has liners.
SPECS
Blade and spring, Ats-34, cryo quenched, Rc 61-62, 3/32" stock.
Blade is hollow ground, 600 grit hand finish, drawn swedges.
Liners and all fittings stainless steel, liners are mill relieved, round
shield is pinned.
Closed length 4 3/8", open length 7 3/4", Back is flush in the open and
closed position, no half stop. I'll call this one a smooth 5+ on the pull open
scale.

SOLE AUTHORSHIP All parts made by me in my shop.

Price $275 shipping and paypal included. You can say I'll take it here, SOLD
pm, or email me. All comments welcome and Thanks for looking.
Ken

100_0831_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Broke In......What I could have bought if I had the money I had 2 years ago.......

Beautiful knife! I will have one of these blades in the future!

I've never carried a toothpick! I'll take it!!

Quote K.C. "I've only posted one other toothpick with red micarta scales and that one was linerless". Right, i have it. been with me continually since it arrived (1 ? 2 ? years ago). great knife, has cut a lotta stuff, still sharp and as smooth and tight as the day it was completed.
And Mr. Waynorth: "I've never carried a toothpick! I'll take it!! " you will love it Sir Charles ! slim in the pocket and for what we modern day Homo Sapiens need to cut most often: shrink wrap, clam packs, ebay knives with 20 wraps of sticky tape, etc., the Toothpick point and profile is excellent. and Ken makes about the best 'point' going.
Super Nice Ken. and Charlie, we know you have a keen eye for a good knife !
roland

Ken if you want to do another one just let me know what deposit you would like..............after talking to you over a year ago I'm just about set to start buying! :D

Shipping to Australia at cost of course.

Regards,

BRIAN

...and Ken makes about the best 'point' going.

I agree! There's nothing quite like the wickedly tapered/curved/swedged point on a Coats toothpick. I love mine.

Great grab, Charlie. Enjoy it!

Back