Kershaw 1595 G10 Tactical Speed Bump New Model Bump?

These knives should be selling for the same price at the minimum, and realistically at least $10 to $15 more than the regular 1595 Speed Bumps.

Mine arrived today. They are really nice knives. I ordered a third one. :D

These are basically a new variation of the Bump (1595G10), I guess they will be referred to as the Amazon Bump. :D

Tom

Well I just posted not long ago asking for info on a new knife purchase but I had to change my mind when I saw this. Really looking forward to getting getting it in hand.

Thanks!!

I love mine. its perfect for .....

slicing apples! the recurve helps get out the core after quartering.

Mine arrived today. Never owned any of the bumps before and I picked this one up for 2 reasons: Sounded like one hell of a good deal, and it has roughly the same lengths as the 561 I have preordered which will be the biggest folder I'll own and wanted some perspective.

Thoughts: Man these things are solid! Having never had a stud lock, I'm floored by how solidly they lock up. The handle is great, fits my hands well enough but not perfectly (I have pretty huge palms with stubby fingers so thats pretty common) The blade shape is fantastic, absolutely eats cardboard boxes.

Only one issue, the pocket clip. I'm ok with tip down only, only tapped for one side is kinda rough but still no big deal. My issue is that the clip is so flat it doesn't fit on any of my pants pockets well except for slacks. Debating clip mods, but in the mean time this thing is great if anyone is waiting for their's to come in, rest assured they're well worth the wait! Unbelievably good deal for this knife!

The clip does seem unusually flat for a bump clip. Kind of a pain since it will need you to adjust both bends, but you can take it off and bend it a bit.

Probably will end up bending it a bit more. I'll probably straighten out the non attached end too so its parallel to the handle and less likely to gouge things up. Just noticed how similar the blade shape is to the handle shape!

I ordered one, and after I got it last week and played with it some, I ordered 2 more !

after I received mine, I also placed an order for more. These are incredible MADE IN USA folders at that $40 price point

My two Spec Bump locks disengage easily with just a push of the index finder, but these two Speed/Spec Bumps need two fingers to disengage the lock. Anyone have a fix for this?

I would agree that the stud lock on my G10 Bump is a bit sticky. I loosened the pivot bearing screw some and added a bit of oil. After working with the knife some it's much better but still not quite as smooth as the action on my other bumps. I can disengage the lock with one finger now.

My two Spec Bump locks disengage easily with just a push of the index finder, but these two Speed/Spec Bumps need two fingers to disengage the lock. Anyone have a fix for this?

The locks work fine on the two I currently have.. I would imagine that they will smooth out with some use.

Tom

Mine would stick in the open position until I wiped off the excess oil around the studlock, that seemed to clear it up.

I'm still patiently awaiting for mine to show up. This is the first time I've ordered from Amazon. I had no idea they took so long to deliver. On top of that they charged me sales tax. I'm assuming that means it is shipping from in-state?

Mine shipped from New Berlin, WI. I opted for the free shipping so mine is taking a little longer. Should be here on Tuesday

I've only opened one, and flipped it at least 50 times. It also requires 2 hands to disengage the lock. I assumed this was normal.

Back