• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw And Zero Tolerance Blem offerings

Received my 300! Other than two microscopic sorts, one on the blade one on the G10, it is.perfect!

Thanks, and guys, get them while you can!
Sarge

Ordered two leeks on Sunday, one a cb the other a g10, got'em yesterday. I can't believe these are blems. Nice! Much appreciated Dave

Payment sent for Kershaw Tanto Groove and a Plain Leek. My first leek :D

You ship fast! You shipped it within an hour!

what can you say about Dave's service that haven't said before....but credit is given where credit is due...ordered 7am the 26th ...check tracking on the 27th "estimate delivery 30th" WHAT?? guess whats at the door on the 28th!! I guess Dave and Kershaw are working on a teleporting machine delivering knives ....all jokes aside ... thanks Dave for being so anal about shipping and service and thanks Kershaw for being so anal on flaws...been trying to find the blems but only thing I would consider a flaw in Kershaw standards anyways is the blade is off centered but nothing that would hinder function ...if put up against the light you can see clear gap so no rubbing... another plus I dont have the "x"s on my blem so full kershaw warranty...thanks again Dave..

Bump for Dave! Awesome guy.
Now that my Kershaw collection is complete, I hope Dave doesn't trap me into starting a ZT collection.

Was packaged and tracking info was sent within minutes!

Long time lurker here. Wanted to post about my recent purchase from Dave. Great service, fast shipping, and great knives. I picked up a ZT 301 for my self and a Rainbow Scallion for my wife. Both are centered, lock up tight and look great. The 301 has a very small dot of lighter grey in one of the grey stripes and I am still looking for the blem on the Scallion. Now all I need to do is pick the knife I am going to spending my savings on. Thanks Dave.

Rec'd the Rake today and am very impressed! Fast shipping and great quality knife from Kershawguy. I will absolutely buy more knives from him and recommend him to others.

50$ PP sent for 2 1660CKT all black plain edge $25

This will be like 5 times I've ordered from Dave, and it's ALWAYS a pleasure.

Thanks again Dave!

I will take the Blur s30v
Money sent this afternoon, should be there by the end of the week
Thanks,

-orangish ducktape

Last edited:
Got the knives - great knives, great service, fast shipping as always. Thanks!

~Chris

ps - left feedback. :thumbup:

Disregard. I found the info I needed. I'm about to order a 0350 myself unless anyone has a better suggestion for my first ZT. I've owned 1 Kershaw it was A Junkyard dog. Nice knife but a little to big in my pocket.

1670S30V Black handle S30V plain edge $49

One of these please.

Confirm you have one via e-mail and I'll PP you the $ today!

Paypal_Sent.gif
for a PE Black Blade ZT 0350 and a SS Chive. Thanks! :thumbup:

Dave, I think you made a mistake on my order.

My Kershaw Blur Blem is too perfect to be a factory second!

I guess what I'm trying to tell you is....

This knife rocks, and so do you!

Back