• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Composite Fixed Blade W/Display Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kershaw made a special Anniversary knife for Snap on. It is a 12 inch fixed composite blade , with a D2 cutting edge and 14C28N spine. The blade is 6 1/2 inches long. They were all laser etch with snap-on verbiage, but I got a few that are sterile and very cool. They come with a very nice display stand and they do not have sheaths. Price will be $150 shipped USAReduced $140Reduced $125

ADDITIONAL OFFER: UNTIL THESE ARE ALL SOLD, I WILL THROW IN A VERY NICE BLACK PADDED KNIFE BAG, WITH FOLD OUT KNIFE HOLDERS. IT HAS SLOTS FOR 12 KNIVES AND WILL HOLD MANY MORE. IT ALSO HAS A HANGER TAB, SO YOU CAN HANG IT ON A HOOK AND ROLL OUT THE KNIVES. IF THAT DIDN'T SWEETEN THE DEAL ENOUGH , I WILL ALSO THROW IN A KERSHAW HALF TON TO FINISH OFF THE DEAL.

snapon2.jpg

snapon1.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of freebies to sweeten this deal , a free knife bag and a Kershaw knife $39.95 worth of free extras on an already super deal.

I have one of these coming from Dave, wondering if anyone can recommend a sheath that will fit it? I'd like a cordura one or something similar, just curious if anyone has found one that is a good fit, as it's an unusual blade shape for this size.

Dave,

Just got the Kershaw Composite Fixed Blade W/Display Stand. Your right, this is a great knife! Thanks for the quick shipping. I'm with JZGrimm, any suggestions for a good sheath for the knife?

Found a sheath online I think will work. I will post a photo after I get it.

1/8" is a bit thinner then I am used to on most non-kitchen knives. What is/was the intended use for this knife (besides, of course, a cool display piece)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back