Kershaw Cryo?

^ Thats cool. Is the black cryo a limited edition?
only a few hundred being made,

photobucket-1477-1363291229908_zpsb9dd3eb1.jpg

knife looks awesome. kershaw is seriously impressing me in terms of "bang for your buck"

Love those scales. Let me know which one you decide against and consider it sold. It will go on my Bead Blast that should be getting here monday, lol.

You know my vote!

photo.jpg

arourashpere, you will love any cryo/gator scale combo you get! I'm carrying mine today and its a great knife for a low key but capable EDC.

I just ordered 2 of the Gatorscales. Can't wait!
What size Torx do I need?

I played with a Cyro for the first time today at one of our local knife stores - Full Metal Jacket - and was amazed at the quality and F&F of that small flipper. Phenomenal action. And when azchanza (fellow forum member and proprietor) told me the price, I about feinted. What a deal for the quality!

I should specify that the model I played with was all dark metal, either black or dark gray.

Got my bead blast Cryo on Saturday. Blade isn't perfectly centered, but there isn't any contact, so its good enough for me. I added a 550 cord lanyard (guts stripped out) and removed the thumb studs. It's quick to deploy and very sharp from the box. I'm very impressed for the price. My Hinderer designed flipper collection is coming along nicely. I will be adding the ZT 0566 as soon as it is released, and I will be picking up an XM-18 3.5 when the next run is made (thank you Rick, for direct sales to Mil.)

8F922F7F-B9B7-4AE0-A99E-4E33AAB8E490-3114-000001F11BDB2F4F.jpg

F679C3C7-AA24-4B2D-B820-57A6C5553037-3114-000001F120E1AFF5.jpg

Back