Kershaw or SOG?

My fiance's getting me a knife for my birthday. She wants me to pick something i like, so i've got it down to a Kershaw Leek or a SOG Twitch II. I'm leaning more towards the SOG. Sooooo...what would you guys suggest?

I like the blade shape on the Leek. That is a real good user blade design for general utility being the Wharncliff style it is.

You get better steel on the SOG. I own a Twitch I and am very happy with it. The modified backlock is really nifty, even if it's not as easy to close with one hand.
-KC

I was having this same delima not long ago.. I wound up going for the leek and have not had any regrets other than now I want a SOG.. So, get both lol .. I don't know if this has any merit because I don't know how the SOG Twitch II feels .. but the leek is rather slim.. not a grip I just have big mits.. They both look on the slim side.. I still love it and it operates perfect and feels solid.. either way I think you will be pleased with what ever one your decide on..

I already own the Twitch series, don't care for the design of the Leek blade, but I haven't had any problems with my Scallion, Chive or Blackout.

Back