• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kershaw Titanium SG2 Junk Yard Dog II Blems

These have been so popular , I decided they needed a dedicated thread. Here is some info on the SG2 and Titanium model. Remember these are blems and have no warranty, but they are very nice, and so id the price.

Kershaw 1725SG2 JunkYard Dog II, Titanium Handle, SG2 Steel, Plain Features:
• Blade Detail: Plain
• Blade Length: 3.75"
• Blade Material: 410/SG2 Laminate
• Carry System: Pocket Clip
• Handle Material: Titanium
• Lock Style: Frame Lock
• Special Features: Only 1,000 pieces to be made
• Closed Length: 4 7/8"
• Weight: 5.6 oz.
• Made In: United States

Kershaw - JunkYard Dog II Titanium Handle, SG2 Steel, Plain This hot new Limited Edition Kershaw folder features the new 3-3/4 inch high performance Super Gold 2 laminate Powder Steel Spear point blade with Plain Edge and Satin finish and a 4-7/8 inch Titanium handle with indentions for a secure grip. The incredible new SG2 Powder steel is extremely dense steel with no imperfections or weak points. This increases its Rockwell hardness to 62-63, ensuring a "scary sharp", smooth and durable edge. SG2 is clad with two layers of a softer stainless steel (410) that provides additional strength, flexibility, and resistance to corrosion. This results in superior edge retention, much like Japan's ZDP-189 powder steel.

1725SG2 Titanium SG2 Junk Yard Dogs SOLD OUT Sorry No International Shipping.

1725CB composite blade with D2 cutting edge $55 shipped USA Sorry No International Shipping.

Attachments

• SG2a.JPG
    SG2a.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 2,318
  • SG2b.JPG
    SG2b.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 2,329
Last edited:
I received mine today and it is sweet. I have 2 non blems in the safe but this was too good a deal to pass up.

Dave also always ships lightning fast and it is such a pleasure to do business with.

Mark

Paypal sent. Thanks Dave, you have the best deals available:thumbup:

i will take 2 1725CB
2 1725sg2
3 1550pe
please send me my total
do you happen to have any benchmade lfk by any chance?
thanks

Dave - I will take one more SG2 JYD. Please confirm availability and I will send payment via PayPal.

Thanks and God bless,

Hugh

Hey Dave, was there ever the smaller version made in SG2? I would be really interested in that. Thanks, Jesse

Hey Dave, was there ever the smaller version made in SG2? I would be really interested in that. Thanks, Jesse

Unfortunately no, but there is the Pro Series Small in CPM154 if that strikes your fancy.
Dave, I'll take another Ti JYD. I'll send the paypal in a second.

Am I too late to get one of these ...... Kershaw Ti SG2 JYDII
I havent bought anything off this forum before .........might need some help ....
Thanks dj

I will commit to a Titanium LE please.

I await your PM with instructions and shipping price to 55347

Thank you.

Back