Keychain tools! Sign up list! All are sold, thanks!

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Daniel Fairly Knives Keychain Tool

1/8" thick D2 tool Steel
Bottle Opener
Screwdriver
Pry Tip
Shackle/Wingnut Opener
Attaches to Keychain
Stonewashed Finish

These are very heavy duty and work great! The screwdriver is a standard size and the bottle opener works the first time. The stonewashed finish looks great and will wear very well on the keychain, pocket, in the toolbox, car, backpack, etc. They are a great compliment to any knife as you can use the pry tip. D2 steel is very wear resistant, tough and semi rust resistant so these will be around forever. The design is very heavy duty yet light on the keychain due to the construction.

These are heat treated for maximum strength and were even sub-zero treated. This makes them as tough as they can be!

I have 15 spots open for keychain tools!

Price - $40 each plus $3 shipping - I will bundle these with other knives or more keychains and ship them that way also, I'll cover any additional shipping. These are ready to go and will ship soon! :D

I take paypal or usps money order for payment, my paypal address is danielfairlyknives at gmail.com Please email me your address, my email is danielfairlyknives at gmail.com Please title the email "Keychain tool" as that really helps me out. Mention your screen name so I know who you are. For paypal I will send to the current address and please include "keychain tool" in the notes as well as your screen name. Thanks!

Just say "I'll take one" and I will put you on the list. These are finished and will be shipping out soon.

1. IMWILSON
2. DR Heelhook
3. trapper78
4. jamez667
5. mykel m
6. shaymanx
7. XxdrpxX
8. mr_badexample
9. sold
10. sold
11. sold
12. sold
13. theflyingplatypus
14. bts
15. sold

015-12.jpg

Last edited:
Hell yeah,I'm in for one Dan.
No way I'm going to win the contest & I sure could use it at work.(bottle opener be damned ;))
I'll paypal ya tomorrow.

I'll take one, if still available.

Luck

Thanks Luck! Payment info is at the bottom of this post. Much appreciated!

Thanks! :D Much appreciated!

Where do I PayPal u at?

Here's some info

I take paypal or usps money order for payment, my paypal address is danielfairlyknives at gmail.com Please email me your address or include it with the paypal info, my email is danielfairlyknives at gmail.com Please title the email "Keychain tool" as that really helps me out. Mention your screen name so I know who you are. For paypal I will send to the current address and please include "keychain tool" in the notes as well as your screen name. Thanks!

Back