KFU Models

Nice work! I like the Hunter a lot but really like your large Bushcrafter.

Thanks Mist, just about all of them have changed a little after making them for awhile. I really need to update those models along with sole others Ive done.

Thanks Mist, just about all of them have changed a little after making them for awhile. I really need to update those models along with sole others Ive done.

I'm sure, tweaks always happen. Yeah, I'd say some updating is in order :)

For what it's worth, I am hoping you get to make a scandi jig you like. A scandi small bushcrafter seems to be something worth waiting for.........

:) :)

it's so nice to see all of these styles bunched together ... the only one missing is the wharncliffe (actually you had two designs) ... and the original EDC ... so that's three :D ... are those designs gone?

The Sneeker wharncliffe is still available, I just haven't put it up there yet Sveqs!

Yup....the list just ain't complete, without your fine Wharnie.

The Sneeker wharncliffe is still available, I just haven't put it up there yet Sveqs!

That sounds very interesting. I like the Whancliffe design a lot for an urban environment. A "sneeker" version is intriguing!

Mist, here is a sneeker wharnie Chris made for me awhile back; claro walnut with white liners. And I agree with you, a KFU scandi small bushcrafter would be pretty sweet!
P1010512.jpg

Also a bigger modified wharnie I had Chris make me. One of my favorites...
P1010721_zps18453433.jpg

Thanks for posting, I am thinking a lot along the lines of modified Wharnies lately. I really like that second one a lot!

Back