• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kidd Match Supergrade 22LR Bench Gun for Knives

scorpnsnake

Gold Member
Thanks for stopping in.

I'm lookinig to trade this badboy for a Unicorn or two, or an assortment of great knives. Prefer American made auto, OTS or OTF but would also consider special folders.

Tony Kidd Match Supergrade Bench rig. This one is special as it was purchased complete directly just before he blew up, hired help and went automated. So a good portion of the machining, fitment, inletting, bedding and assembly were done by Mr. Kidd himself. Rifles still available for purchse, but not like this one.

If you aren't familiar with his work. This is an auto that handily competes against the most accurate bolt and single shot rimfires ever built. It's a clone of a Ruger 10/22, but aside from basic design, is beyond superior in every way. It's a perfect companion for anyone that enjoys letting the world melt away and living in a scope for hours in end. Quite therapeutic.

A Lamborghini in the 22 RFBR world. Capable of single hole, five shot groups @ 50yrds. Guaranteed for .5" @ 50yrds by the manufacturer. This trigger will be the one that you judge all others by.

Includes-

Rifle: Full Kidd build, Directly from the source
Bead Blasted 20" Stainless Bull Barrel
McMillan Fiberglass Stock (amazing)
Single Stage Curved Comp Trigger (2lb)
Extended Mag Release
Bolt- TK Scalloped
Rear Tang
Hand Bedded
Pins/Springs- Kidd
Optics: Leupold VX-3 EFR (Rimfire Target Monster) with Seekins Precision rings.
Several tuned mags and soft case.

Right at $3k invested
Trade Value: $2,000.00

1000017399.jpg1000017395.jpg1000017393.jpg1000017397.jpg1000017391.jpg

This is my first trade so please feel free to guide or call me out if I'm screwing up. lol

Last edited:
Back