• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kirby Lambert Snap Flipper with MGT grind - Carbon fiber and Spalted Maple

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one needs no introductions!

Up for sale is a Kirby Lambert Snap MGT Flipper. Kirby makes a perfect knife, I'm convinced. Amazing fit and finish, materials are out of this world, amazing attention to detail. Perfectly centered, perfect detent, amazingly smooth flipping action (IKBS). The knife's edge is unmarred, the blade is in perfect condition. I opened one package with it, and cut some paper to see just how sharp it was.

Everything but the clip is flawless, during one of the few times I took it out to show a buddy or whatever, I got a small mark on the clip. Otherwise, this beauty remains in near perfect condition. Kirby, at my request, also put one of his anodized, oversized, decorated pivot, with matching blue anodized spacers. Unsure of the steel he uses... I think its CTS-XHP.

Asking $pf shipped and PP'd for this stunning knife... please no trades, first take it gets it. US only.

Any questions, please ask!

Last edited:
Ok so everything is amazing on this knife. What are the dimensions? Thx

Hello blackend, let me google for you:

Overall: 8''
Blade Length: 3.5"
Weight: 5.5 oz

Thanks thanks for all that have expressed interest :) This one is still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back